AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
OFFICIAL: Sherif Alaa joins Petrojet on loan
Zamalek defender Sherif Alaa has joined Petrojet on loan for one-and-a-half year, in the hope he will gain more first team football.
The 23-year-old only joined Zamalek last summer after making switch from Arab Contractors, but the young defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played one Egyptian Premier League game since his arriving to the White Castle.
Sherif, who agreed the deal on Friday, chose to join Petrojet on a 18-month loan deal, despite receiving another loan offer from Dakhleya.
Sherif Alaa, had three assists in the 33 games he played with the Contractors last season, as he helped them to finish 7th in the league, before joining Zamalek with Mohamed Salem on a 5-year-deal, with the duo’s signatures cost the club a total of six million Egyptian pounds.
Petrojet have been in impressive form this season in the League, and find themselves in 7th place after 16 games and they will hope to continue their fine form after signing Sherif Alaa.
الزمالك يُعير شريف علاء إلى بتروجيت لمدة عام ونصف. pic.twitter.com/nkunuFipIh