Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
OFFICIAL: Sherif Alaa joins Petrojet on loan
Zamalek defender Sherif Alaa has joined Petrojet on loan for one-and-a-half year, in the hope he will gain more first team football.
The 23-year-old only joined Zamalek last summer after making switch from Arab Contractors, but the young defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played one Egyptian Premier League game since his arriving to the White Castle.
Sherif, who agreed the deal on Friday, chose to join Petrojet on a 18-month loan deal, despite receiving another loan offer from Dakhleya.
Sherif Alaa, had three assists in the 33 games he played with the Contractors last season, as he helped them to finish 7th in the league, before joining Zamalek with Mohamed Salem on a 5-year-deal, with the duo’s signatures cost the club a total of six million Egyptian pounds.
Petrojet have been in impressive form this season in the League, and find themselves in 7th place after 16 games and they will hope to continue their fine form after signing Sherif Alaa.
الزمالك يُعير شريف علاء إلى بتروجيت لمدة عام ونصف. pic.twitter.com/nkunuFipIh