Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
OFFICIAL: Sherif Alaa joins Petrojet on loan
Zamalek defender Sherif Alaa has joined Petrojet on loan for one-and-a-half year, in the hope he will gain more first team football.
The 23-year-old only joined Zamalek last summer after making switch from Arab Contractors, but the young defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played one Egyptian Premier League game since his arriving to the White Castle.
Sherif, who agreed the deal on Friday, chose to join Petrojet on a 18-month loan deal, despite receiving another loan offer from Dakhleya.
Sherif Alaa, had three assists in the 33 games he played with the Contractors last season, as he helped them to finish 7th in the league, before joining Zamalek with Mohamed Salem on a 5-year-deal, with the duo’s signatures cost the club a total of six million Egyptian pounds.
Petrojet have been in impressive form this season in the League, and find themselves in 7th place after 16 games and they will hope to continue their fine form after signing Sherif Alaa.
الزمالك يُعير شريف علاء إلى بتروجيت لمدة عام ونصف. pic.twitter.com/nkunuFipIh
— Zamalek SC (@ZSCOfficial) January 29, 2016