Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Cuper decides on Egypt’s line up to face Nigeria
Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper revealed that he had already set the Egypt line up to play against Nigeria next March after this camp in Aswan.
Egypt played two friendlies in the Aswan camp this week, losing the first game against Jordan 1-0 before beating Libya 2-0 in the second game for their preparations for the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifier against Nigeria.
The Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) official website quoted Cuper’s comments after the Libya match as he described the camp as very beneficial.
“We gained a lot from the camp. We played two games and managed to know everything about the old and new players,” Cuper said.
“32 players have been called up to the camp. Some players proved to deserve the call up while others were below the needed level. We may call up more players I have already decided on the line up which will face Nigeria,” Cuper added.
Egypt are currently leading Group G after winning their two games against Tanzania and Chad. The Pharaohs are set to face Nigeria two times next March as they hope to make their first African Cup of Nations appearance since 2010.