Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Cuper decides on Egypt’s line up to face Nigeria
Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper revealed that he had already set the Egypt line up to play against Nigeria next March after this camp in Aswan.
Egypt played two friendlies in the Aswan camp this week, losing the first game against Jordan 1-0 before beating Libya 2-0 in the second game for their preparations for the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifier against Nigeria.
The Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) official website quoted Cuper’s comments after the Libya match as he described the camp as very beneficial.
“We gained a lot from the camp. We played two games and managed to know everything about the old and new players,” Cuper said.
“32 players have been called up to the camp. Some players proved to deserve the call up while others were below the needed level. We may call up more players I have already decided on the line up which will face Nigeria,” Cuper added.
Egypt are currently leading Group G after winning their two games against Tanzania and Chad. The Pharaohs are set to face Nigeria two times next March as they hope to make their first African Cup of Nations appearance since 2010.