In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
OFFICIAL: Tunisia’s Wahbi Khazri moves to Sunderland
Tunisian midfielder Wahbi Khazri has signed for Premier League outfit Sunderland AFC from Girondins Bordeaux.
The French side’s official website had confirmed that the player will be leaving Bordeaux, and that they are currently searching for a replacement.
— Sunderland AFC (@SunderlandAFC) January 30, 2016
The 24-year-old midfielder has agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Sam Allardyce’s side.
Khazri started his footballing career with Ajaccio, then moved to SC Bastia and after a five-year stint, he signed a four-year contract with Bordeaux. Now the French-born Tunisian will join the Premier League for the first time.
The Black Cats have also signed Ivory Coast defender Lamine Kone from Lorient FC for an undisclosed fee.