Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
OFFICIAL: Tunisia’s Wahbi Khazri moves to Sunderland
Tunisian midfielder Wahbi Khazri has signed for Premier League outfit Sunderland AFC from Girondins Bordeaux.
The French side’s official website had confirmed that the player will be leaving Bordeaux, and that they are currently searching for a replacement.
— Sunderland AFC (@SunderlandAFC) January 30, 2016
The 24-year-old midfielder has agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Sam Allardyce’s side.
Khazri started his footballing career with Ajaccio, then moved to SC Bastia and after a five-year stint, he signed a four-year contract with Bordeaux. Now the French-born Tunisian will join the Premier League for the first time.
The Black Cats have also signed Ivory Coast defender Lamine Kone from Lorient FC for an undisclosed fee.