Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
OFFICIAL: Tunisia’s Wahbi Khazri moves to Sunderland
Tunisian midfielder Wahbi Khazri has signed for Premier League outfit Sunderland AFC from Girondins Bordeaux.
The French side’s official website had confirmed that the player will be leaving Bordeaux, and that they are currently searching for a replacement.
— Sunderland AFC (@SunderlandAFC) January 30, 2016
The 24-year-old midfielder has agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Sam Allardyce’s side.
Khazri started his footballing career with Ajaccio, then moved to SC Bastia and after a five-year stint, he signed a four-year contract with Bordeaux. Now the French-born Tunisian will join the Premier League for the first time.
The Black Cats have also signed Ivory Coast defender Lamine Kone from Lorient FC for an undisclosed fee.