Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
OFFICIAL: Tunisia’s Wahbi Khazri moves to Sunderland
Tunisian midfielder Wahbi Khazri has signed for Premier League outfit Sunderland AFC from Girondins Bordeaux.
The French side’s official website had confirmed that the player will be leaving Bordeaux, and that they are currently searching for a replacement.
— Sunderland AFC (@SunderlandAFC) January 30, 2016
The 24-year-old midfielder has agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Sam Allardyce’s side.
Khazri started his footballing career with Ajaccio, then moved to SC Bastia and after a five-year stint, he signed a four-year contract with Bordeaux. Now the French-born Tunisian will join the Premier League for the first time.
The Black Cats have also signed Ivory Coast defender Lamine Kone from Lorient FC for an undisclosed fee.