Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Al Ahly reject Qatari offer for Malick Evouna
Al Ahly have confirmed that the they have received a Qatari offer for the club’s striker Malick Evouna, with the Cairo based giants moving swiftly to reject it.
Al Ahly announced on their official website that the offer came from Qatari side Al-Khor but the club’s marketing director Essam Serag confirmed that the Al Ahly won’t accept any offer for the player at the moment.
“We have received an offer from Al-Khor who have asked for Evouna’s services, but we have rejected the offer. The club confirms that the player isn’t for sale. He’s one of the essential players in the current squad,” Essam Serag said.
“We signed Evouna to strengthen the team and help Al Ahly to win trophies and make our fans happy, not for the financial profit, at least right now,” Serag added, looking to quash any speculation surrounding the transfer offer.
Evouna joined Al Ahly from Wydad Casablanca last summer. The Gabon international has managed to score five league goals this season, helping his side to the top of the ladder, with Al Ahly currently holding a one point lead over arch rivals and fellow Cairo giants Zamalek in second place.