Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Al Ahly reject Qatari offer for Malick Evouna
Al Ahly have confirmed that the they have received a Qatari offer for the club’s striker Malick Evouna, with the Cairo based giants moving swiftly to reject it.
Al Ahly announced on their official website that the offer came from Qatari side Al-Khor but the club’s marketing director Essam Serag confirmed that the Al Ahly won’t accept any offer for the player at the moment.
“We have received an offer from Al-Khor who have asked for Evouna’s services, but we have rejected the offer. The club confirms that the player isn’t for sale. He’s one of the essential players in the current squad,” Essam Serag said.
“We signed Evouna to strengthen the team and help Al Ahly to win trophies and make our fans happy, not for the financial profit, at least right now,” Serag added, looking to quash any speculation surrounding the transfer offer.
Evouna joined Al Ahly from Wydad Casablanca last summer. The Gabon international has managed to score five league goals this season, helping his side to the top of the ladder, with Al Ahly currently holding a one point lead over arch rivals and fellow Cairo giants Zamalek in second place.