Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Al Ahly reject Qatari offer for Malick Evouna
Al Ahly have confirmed that the they have received a Qatari offer for the club’s striker Malick Evouna, with the Cairo based giants moving swiftly to reject it.
Al Ahly announced on their official website that the offer came from Qatari side Al-Khor but the club’s marketing director Essam Serag confirmed that the Al Ahly won’t accept any offer for the player at the moment.
“We have received an offer from Al-Khor who have asked for Evouna’s services, but we have rejected the offer. The club confirms that the player isn’t for sale. He’s one of the essential players in the current squad,” Essam Serag said.
“We signed Evouna to strengthen the team and help Al Ahly to win trophies and make our fans happy, not for the financial profit, at least right now,” Serag added, looking to quash any speculation surrounding the transfer offer.
Evouna joined Al Ahly from Wydad Casablanca last summer. The Gabon international has managed to score five league goals this season, helping his side to the top of the ladder, with Al Ahly currently holding a one point lead over arch rivals and fellow Cairo giants Zamalek in second place.