Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
FA Cup fifth round: Arsenal to host Hull City
FA Cup holders Arsenal and Hull City will go head to head on the Emirates Stadium for a place in the sixth round of the FA Cup.
The Gunners entered the competition in the third round, they were drawn at home against Sunderland. Arsenal won 3-1 with goals from Joel Campbell, Aaron Ramsey and Oliver Giroud. In the fourth round, they drew a Championship side Burnley. The Gunners won 2-1 with Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny making his debut.
Hull City also entered the tournament in the third round with a 1–0 home win over Championship side Brighton & Hove Albion, Robert Snodgrass scoring the only goal from the spot. In the fourth round, they defeated Bury 3–1, with Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scoring a hat-trick.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 31, 2016
Arsenal have met the Tigers in the last two seasons in the FA Cup, beating them twice in the final at Wembley in 2014 and in the third round last year.
The game will be played on the weekend of 19-22 February.