Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
FA Cup fifth round: Arsenal to host Hull City
FA Cup holders Arsenal and Hull City will go head to head on the Emirates Stadium for a place in the sixth round of the FA Cup.
The Gunners entered the competition in the third round, they were drawn at home against Sunderland. Arsenal won 3-1 with goals from Joel Campbell, Aaron Ramsey and Oliver Giroud. In the fourth round, they drew a Championship side Burnley. The Gunners won 2-1 with Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny making his debut.
Hull City also entered the tournament in the third round with a 1–0 home win over Championship side Brighton & Hove Albion, Robert Snodgrass scoring the only goal from the spot. In the fourth round, they defeated Bury 3–1, with Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scoring a hat-trick.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 31, 2016
Arsenal have met the Tigers in the last two seasons in the FA Cup, beating them twice in the final at Wembley in 2014 and in the third round last year.
The game will be played on the weekend of 19-22 February.