The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
FA Cup fifth round: Arsenal to host Hull City
FA Cup holders Arsenal and Hull City will go head to head on the Emirates Stadium for a place in the sixth round of the FA Cup.
The Gunners entered the competition in the third round, they were drawn at home against Sunderland. Arsenal won 3-1 with goals from Joel Campbell, Aaron Ramsey and Oliver Giroud. In the fourth round, they drew a Championship side Burnley. The Gunners won 2-1 with Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny making his debut.
Hull City also entered the tournament in the third round with a 1–0 home win over Championship side Brighton & Hove Albion, Robert Snodgrass scoring the only goal from the spot. In the fourth round, they defeated Bury 3–1, with Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scoring a hat-trick.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 31, 2016
Arsenal have met the Tigers in the last two seasons in the FA Cup, beating them twice in the final at Wembley in 2014 and in the third round last year.
The game will be played on the weekend of 19-22 February.