The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
FA Cup fifth round: Arsenal to host Hull City
FA Cup holders Arsenal and Hull City will go head to head on the Emirates Stadium for a place in the sixth round of the FA Cup.
The Gunners entered the competition in the third round, they were drawn at home against Sunderland. Arsenal won 3-1 with goals from Joel Campbell, Aaron Ramsey and Oliver Giroud. In the fourth round, they drew a Championship side Burnley. The Gunners won 2-1 with Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny making his debut.
Hull City also entered the tournament in the third round with a 1–0 home win over Championship side Brighton & Hove Albion, Robert Snodgrass scoring the only goal from the spot. In the fourth round, they defeated Bury 3–1, with Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scoring a hat-trick.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 31, 2016
Arsenal have met the Tigers in the last two seasons in the FA Cup, beating them twice in the final at Wembley in 2014 and in the third round last year.
The game will be played on the weekend of 19-22 February.