Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
FA Cup fifth round: Arsenal to host Hull City
FA Cup holders Arsenal and Hull City will go head to head on the Emirates Stadium for a place in the sixth round of the FA Cup.
The Gunners entered the competition in the third round, they were drawn at home against Sunderland. Arsenal won 3-1 with goals from Joel Campbell, Aaron Ramsey and Oliver Giroud. In the fourth round, they drew a Championship side Burnley. The Gunners won 2-1 with Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny making his debut.
Hull City also entered the tournament in the third round with a 1–0 home win over Championship side Brighton & Hove Albion, Robert Snodgrass scoring the only goal from the spot. In the fourth round, they defeated Bury 3–1, with Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scoring a hat-trick.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 31, 2016
Arsenal have met the Tigers in the last two seasons in the FA Cup, beating them twice in the final at Wembley in 2014 and in the third round last year.
The game will be played on the weekend of 19-22 February.