Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
OFFICIAL: Emmanuel Emenike joins West Ham on loan
West Ham have confirmed that Nigerian forward Emmanuel Emenike has joined the club on loan, until the end of the season.
The Fenerbache chairman had hinted earlier that the player was close to joining the Hammers, and the move has indeed been finalised.
“The Premier League is the best league in the world, because it’s everyone’s dream to play here,” he enthused.
— West Ham United FC (@whufc_official) January 31, 2016
The 28-year-old joined Fenerbache from Spartak Moscow in the summer of 2013, but the attacker was loaned out to Al Ain of the UAE last summer, for a fee of €3.5 million.
Upon returning to Turkey, the club have decided to ship him out again immediately, and West London will be his destination.
Emenike made his debut for the Nigerian national team in 2011, aged 23, but called quits on his international career in 2015.
West Ham host relegation candidates Aston Villa in midweek, as they aim to continue their push for European football next season.