Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
OFFICIAL: Emmanuel Emenike joins West Ham on loan
West Ham have confirmed that Nigerian forward Emmanuel Emenike has joined the club on loan, until the end of the season.
The Fenerbache chairman had hinted earlier that the player was close to joining the Hammers, and the move has indeed been finalised.
“The Premier League is the best league in the world, because it’s everyone’s dream to play here,” he enthused.
— West Ham United FC (@whufc_official) January 31, 2016
The 28-year-old joined Fenerbache from Spartak Moscow in the summer of 2013, but the attacker was loaned out to Al Ain of the UAE last summer, for a fee of €3.5 million.
Upon returning to Turkey, the club have decided to ship him out again immediately, and West London will be his destination.
Emenike made his debut for the Nigerian national team in 2011, aged 23, but called quits on his international career in 2015.
West Ham host relegation candidates Aston Villa in midweek, as they aim to continue their push for European football next season.