Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Official: Fathi contract renewed amid transfer speculation
The youngster, who has recently been subject to reported interest from a number of European sides, has signed a five-year extension to his current deal, as announced by Zamalek on their official social media pages.
It is believed that following the interest in Fathi from abroad, which reportedly included Italian giants Inter Milan, Zamalek have inserted a buy-out clause into the new deal.
Full details of the contract have not been released yet, however it is a huge signal of intent from Zamalek. Fathi has been a key figure in the Zamalek side this term, putting in a few fantastic performances and showing great potential.
To date this season Fathi has made 14 appearances for the White Knights, scoring 4 goals and providing a further two assists as Zamalek currently lie in 2nd place in the league, one point adrift of arch rivals Al Ahly.