Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Official: Fathi contract renewed amid transfer speculation
The youngster, who has recently been subject to reported interest from a number of European sides, has signed a five-year extension to his current deal, as announced by Zamalek on their official social media pages.
It is believed that following the interest in Fathi from abroad, which reportedly included Italian giants Inter Milan, Zamalek have inserted a buy-out clause into the new deal.
Full details of the contract have not been released yet, however it is a huge signal of intent from Zamalek. Fathi has been a key figure in the Zamalek side this term, putting in a few fantastic performances and showing great potential.
To date this season Fathi has made 14 appearances for the White Knights, scoring 4 goals and providing a further two assists as Zamalek currently lie in 2nd place in the league, one point adrift of arch rivals Al Ahly.