Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
EXCLUSIVE | Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf finalising Zamalek move
Smouha star Ayman Ashraf is in the process of finalising his transfer to Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’s Zamalek, KingFut can reveal.
The former Al Ahly youth player has all but agreed a move to the White Castle after a series of successful negotiations on a summer transfer.
Zamalek have been short on quality in the left-back position after Mohamed Abdel-Shafy’s departure to Al Ahli Jeddah over a year ago.
Hamada Tolba has seen himself cement his place as the club’s starting left-back, although that is not his preferred position. Zamalek tried to fill the void left by Sheefo’s departure with recent signings Mohamed Adel Gomaa and Sherif Alaa.
Despite the two signings, Tolba remains to start in the position, with the club sending Sherif Alaa on loan to Petrojet just weeks after signing him.
The 24-year-old made his debut for Al Ahly in the 2009-2010 season but has failed to cement his place at the club and eventually moved on loan to Alexandrian club Smouha SC.
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour confirmed last December that the club was going to sign Ayman Ashraf in the winter transfer window but the move never materialised and is set to be concluded for the player to join the club next summer.
Ashraf recently tore his Posterior Cruciate Ligament in 2014, but is now in fine form and was selected by Hector Cuper for Egypt’s friendlies against Jordan and Libya.