Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Moroccan midfielder Mbark Boussoufa rejoins Gent
Moroccan international midfielder Mbark Boussoufa has rejoined his former club KAA Gent on loan from Locomotive Moscow, according to the club’s official website.
Almost 10 years after leaving Gent, the 31-year-old midfielder returned to the Belgian side on a six-month loan deal.
The Dutch-born player started his professional career with Gent in 2004 before moving to rivals Anderlecht two years later.
He then joined Russian top flight side Anzhi Makhachkala to end his five-year stay with Belgian giants Anderlecht. He signed a three-year contract with Locomotive Moscow in 2013.
Boussoufa made 20 appearances and scored four goals for the Moroccan national team, since his debut in May 2006.
He was named the Professional Footballer of the Year in Belgium three times (2006, 2009 and 2010). He also claimed the Belgian Golden Shoe award twice, in 2006 and 2010.
Gent currently tops the Belgian league table with 52 points, three points away from Club Brugge.