Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Moroccan midfielder Mbark Boussoufa rejoins Gent
Moroccan international midfielder Mbark Boussoufa has rejoined his former club KAA Gent on loan from Locomotive Moscow, according to the club’s official website.
Almost 10 years after leaving Gent, the 31-year-old midfielder returned to the Belgian side on a six-month loan deal.
The Dutch-born player started his professional career with Gent in 2004 before moving to rivals Anderlecht two years later.
He then joined Russian top flight side Anzhi Makhachkala to end his five-year stay with Belgian giants Anderlecht. He signed a three-year contract with Locomotive Moscow in 2013.
Boussoufa made 20 appearances and scored four goals for the Moroccan national team, since his debut in May 2006.
He was named the Professional Footballer of the Year in Belgium three times (2006, 2009 and 2010). He also claimed the Belgian Golden Shoe award twice, in 2006 and 2010.
Gent currently tops the Belgian league table with 52 points, three points away from Club Brugge.