Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Evouna, Gomaa excluded from Al Ahly squad for ENPPI clash
Al Ahly interim manager Abdel-Aziz ‘Zizo’ Abdel-Shafy has announced the 18-man squad list to face ENPPI in a game postponed from the fifth round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Al Ahly’s match against ENPPI will be Zizo’s third game at the helm of the Red Castle, after he led the team to win their previous two games and go top of the league table.
The squad list witnessed the absence of defenders Bassem Ali and Mohamed Naguib due to technical reasons.
Gabonese striker Malick Evouna continued to miss, as he hasn’t recovered from an injury he sustained during training. Midfielder Saleh Gomaa was also excluded after picking up an injury during Al Ahly’s draw with Dakhleya in the 14th round of the league.
Both players missed Al Ahly two previous matches against Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria.
Striker Ahmed El-Sheikh was also excluded due to injury.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy and Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Saad Samir, Sabry Raheel and Hussein El-Sayed.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Mo’men Zakaria, Hossam Ashour, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy and Ahmed Hamdy.
Forwards: Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb and John Antwi.
Al Ahly currently top the league table with 32 points, one point clear of archrivals Zamalek. The petroleum club sit in the ninth position with 21 points.
The Red Devils will play their postponed game against ENPPI on Wednesday at 20:00 CLT, before facing Zamalek on 9 February in the 17th round of the league.