In the pre-match conference, Mali’s U20 head coach Baye Ba states that...
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
EFA confirm Borg El-Arab Stadium to host Cairo Derby
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has finalized the time and venue of the highly-anticipated Cairo derby between Al Ahly and Zamalek in the 17th round of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League.
This will be the 111th edition of the Cairo derby in the Egyptian Premier League, with a stalemate being the most recurrent result (46). The Red Devils have been victorious on 39 occasions in comparison to the White Knights’ 25.
Following an approval from security forces, the EFA announced that the match between Al Ahly and Zamalek will be played on Tuesday, February 9 at 7:00PM (GMT +2) at Borg El-Arab Stadium in the coastal city of Alexandria.
The last time both teams met at Borg El-Arab, Al Ahly’s Momen Zakharia’s brace was enough to give his side a 2-0 win.