Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
EFA confirm Borg El-Arab Stadium to host Cairo Derby
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has finalized the time and venue of the highly-anticipated Cairo derby between Al Ahly and Zamalek in the 17th round of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League.
This will be the 111th edition of the Cairo derby in the Egyptian Premier League, with a stalemate being the most recurrent result (46). The Red Devils have been victorious on 39 occasions in comparison to the White Knights’ 25.
Following an approval from security forces, the EFA announced that the match between Al Ahly and Zamalek will be played on Tuesday, February 9 at 7:00PM (GMT +2) at Borg El-Arab Stadium in the coastal city of Alexandria.
The last time both teams met at Borg El-Arab, Al Ahly’s Momen Zakharia’s brace was enough to give his side a 2-0 win.