Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
EFA confirm Borg El-Arab Stadium to host Cairo Derby
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has finalized the time and venue of the highly-anticipated Cairo derby between Al Ahly and Zamalek in the 17th round of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League.
This will be the 111th edition of the Cairo derby in the Egyptian Premier League, with a stalemate being the most recurrent result (46). The Red Devils have been victorious on 39 occasions in comparison to the White Knights’ 25.
Following an approval from security forces, the EFA announced that the match between Al Ahly and Zamalek will be played on Tuesday, February 9 at 7:00PM (GMT +2) at Borg El-Arab Stadium in the coastal city of Alexandria.
The last time both teams met at Borg El-Arab, Al Ahly’s Momen Zakharia’s brace was enough to give his side a 2-0 win.