Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
EFA confirm Borg El-Arab Stadium to host Cairo Derby
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has finalized the time and venue of the highly-anticipated Cairo derby between Al Ahly and Zamalek in the 17th round of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League.
This will be the 111th edition of the Cairo derby in the Egyptian Premier League, with a stalemate being the most recurrent result (46). The Red Devils have been victorious on 39 occasions in comparison to the White Knights’ 25.
Following an approval from security forces, the EFA announced that the match between Al Ahly and Zamalek will be played on Tuesday, February 9 at 7:00PM (GMT +2) at Borg El-Arab Stadium in the coastal city of Alexandria.
The last time both teams met at Borg El-Arab, Al Ahly’s Momen Zakharia’s brace was enough to give his side a 2-0 win.