Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Elneny included in Arsenal’s Champions League squad
Arsenal have announced their squad for the UEFA Champions League, with Mohamed Elneny included in place of Mathieu Debuchy.
Mohamed Elneny, who made his Arsenal debut against Burnley in the FA Cup, has made the Champions League squad, as the Gunners will face Barcelona in the round of 16.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger added the Egyptian to the squad in place of Mathieu Debuchy who was loaned to French side Bordeaux in the January transfer window.
Arsenal’s Champions League Squad in full:
Goalkeepers: Petr Cech, David Ospina, Matt Macey
Defenders: Kieran Gibbs, Per Mertesacker, Gabriel, Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal, Calum Chambers, Hector Bellerin
Midfielders: Tomas Rosicky, Jack Wilshere, Mikel Arteta, Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey, Santi Cazorla, Mathieu Flamini, Francis Coquelin, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Mohamed Elneny
Forwards: Joel Campbell, Olivier Giroud, Alexis Sanchez, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Theo Walcott, Alex Iwobi
The Gunners qualified for the knockout stages and will face five-time winners Barcelona after finishing 2nd in the group that joined Bayern Munich, Olympiacos and Dinamo Zagreb.
Arsenal are set to play their first leg at home on February 23, while the second leg game is set to be played on March 16.