Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Elneny included in Arsenal’s Champions League squad
Arsenal have announced their squad for the UEFA Champions League, with Mohamed Elneny included in place of Mathieu Debuchy.
Mohamed Elneny, who made his Arsenal debut against Burnley in the FA Cup, has made the Champions League squad, as the Gunners will face Barcelona in the round of 16.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger added the Egyptian to the squad in place of Mathieu Debuchy who was loaned to French side Bordeaux in the January transfer window.
Arsenal’s Champions League Squad in full:
Goalkeepers: Petr Cech, David Ospina, Matt Macey
Defenders: Kieran Gibbs, Per Mertesacker, Gabriel, Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal, Calum Chambers, Hector Bellerin
Midfielders: Tomas Rosicky, Jack Wilshere, Mikel Arteta, Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey, Santi Cazorla, Mathieu Flamini, Francis Coquelin, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Mohamed Elneny
Forwards: Joel Campbell, Olivier Giroud, Alexis Sanchez, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Theo Walcott, Alex Iwobi
The Gunners qualified for the knockout stages and will face five-time winners Barcelona after finishing 2nd in the group that joined Bayern Munich, Olympiacos and Dinamo Zagreb.
Arsenal are set to play their first leg at home on February 23, while the second leg game is set to be played on March 16.