Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Mido: I won’t resign, focus on derby now
Mido, who had received a one-game suspension by the EFA, conceded his first loss as Zamalek coach on Wednesday against his former team Ismaily, with a goal coming from Zamalek loanee Islam Gamal.
“I will not resign, and I asked the players to forget this loss against Ismaily and start preparing right away for the game against Al Ahly,” Mido said after the match.
“[Mohamed] Koffi’s red card has affected my team’s performance in the remaining minutes against Ismaily. We now have to be fully focused in the coming days to achieve the victory against Al Ahly,” he concluded.
Zamalek are now in the second place in Egyptian Premier League with 31 points ahead of facing their arch-rivals Al Ahly in Cairo derby, who took advantage of Zamalek’s slip to beat and Enppi and went four points clear on top of the league.