Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Mido: I won’t resign, focus on derby now
Mido, who had received a one-game suspension by the EFA, conceded his first loss as Zamalek coach on Wednesday against his former team Ismaily, with a goal coming from Zamalek loanee Islam Gamal.
“I will not resign, and I asked the players to forget this loss against Ismaily and start preparing right away for the game against Al Ahly,” Mido said after the match.
“[Mohamed] Koffi’s red card has affected my team’s performance in the remaining minutes against Ismaily. We now have to be fully focused in the coming days to achieve the victory against Al Ahly,” he concluded.
Zamalek are now in the second place in Egyptian Premier League with 31 points ahead of facing their arch-rivals Al Ahly in Cairo derby, who took advantage of Zamalek’s slip to beat and Enppi and went four points clear on top of the league.