Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Panetolikos set fee for Sampdoria-target Amr Warda
The Egypt international player has attracted interest from several clubs, including a club from Italy as revealed by KingFut a few days ago.
This club can be confirmed to be U.C Sampdoria, who have set their sights on a move to bring the 22-year-old to Italy next summer.
After the club have submitted an official offer for the player through his agent, they were informed that Panetolikos would demand a fee of €1,300,000 for Amr Warda, KingFut sources reveal.
Warda is open to the idea of moving to Italy next summer, after being linked to a move to Olympiakos, PAOK & Ligue 1’s Marseille.