Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Ultras Ahlawy members arrested by anti-riot forces
Security and anti-riot forces surrounding Al Ahly club- Jazeira branch- have arrested some Ultras Ahlawy members trying to break into the club on Saturday ahead of the team’s clash against arch rival Zamalek.
Ultras Ahlawy released a statement on Friday confirming their attendance at the team’s training session on Saturday ahead of the crucial Zamalek game, despite the session being officially cancelled by Al Ahly’s board.
In response, security and anti-riot forces blocked all routes leading to the club headquarters in order to prevent the group from entering the club. The security forces have also managed to arrest some Ultras Ahlawy members trying to break into the club.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly’s board has informed the security forces about Ultras Ahlawy’s desire to break into the club, and has demanded the presence of security and anti-riot forces since early Saturday morning.