Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Ultras Ahlawy members arrested by anti-riot forces
Security and anti-riot forces surrounding Al Ahly club- Jazeira branch- have arrested some Ultras Ahlawy members trying to break into the club on Saturday ahead of the team’s clash against arch rival Zamalek.
Ultras Ahlawy released a statement on Friday confirming their attendance at the team’s training session on Saturday ahead of the crucial Zamalek game, despite the session being officially cancelled by Al Ahly’s board.
In response, security and anti-riot forces blocked all routes leading to the club headquarters in order to prevent the group from entering the club. The security forces have also managed to arrest some Ultras Ahlawy members trying to break into the club.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly’s board has informed the security forces about Ultras Ahlawy’s desire to break into the club, and has demanded the presence of security and anti-riot forces since early Saturday morning.