Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Adam El-Abd’s Bristol City appoint Lee Johnson as manager
Former Bristol city player Lee Johnson returns back to the club from Barnsley, but does so in a managerial capacity this time.
Mark Ashton, Bristol City’s chief operating officer, spoke to the club’s website and said, “Lee is a very bright and intelligent young man who is highly motivated and very detailed in his approach.”
“He’s well known to the club, the fans and the stakeholders,” he continued.
“There are substantial synergies in the way that we think and the way that we believe football departments should be operated. We will work together to build this club for sustainable success.
“I would like to thank Barnsley FC for their professionalism, allowing us to speak to and subsequently appoint Lee,” Ashton concluded.
Bristol City are currently sitting in 20th place in the Championship table, two points off of the relegation zone.