The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Adam El-Abd’s Bristol City appoint Lee Johnson as manager
Former Bristol city player Lee Johnson returns back to the club from Barnsley, but does so in a managerial capacity this time.
Mark Ashton, Bristol City’s chief operating officer, spoke to the club’s website and said, “Lee is a very bright and intelligent young man who is highly motivated and very detailed in his approach.”
“He’s well known to the club, the fans and the stakeholders,” he continued.
“There are substantial synergies in the way that we think and the way that we believe football departments should be operated. We will work together to build this club for sustainable success.
“I would like to thank Barnsley FC for their professionalism, allowing us to speak to and subsequently appoint Lee,” Ashton concluded.
Bristol City are currently sitting in 20th place in the Championship table, two points off of the relegation zone.