The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Adam El-Abd’s Bristol City appoint Lee Johnson as manager
Former Bristol city player Lee Johnson returns back to the club from Barnsley, but does so in a managerial capacity this time.
Mark Ashton, Bristol City’s chief operating officer, spoke to the club’s website and said, “Lee is a very bright and intelligent young man who is highly motivated and very detailed in his approach.”
“He’s well known to the club, the fans and the stakeholders,” he continued.
“There are substantial synergies in the way that we think and the way that we believe football departments should be operated. We will work together to build this club for sustainable success.
“I would like to thank Barnsley FC for their professionalism, allowing us to speak to and subsequently appoint Lee,” Ashton concluded.
Bristol City are currently sitting in 20th place in the Championship table, two points off of the relegation zone.