The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Egypt to host Africa’s Taekwondo Championship
The Egyptian Taekwondo Federation president Farag El-Amry presented Egypt’s file to host the championship, which was supported by The Youth and Sports minister, Khaled Abdelaziz. The decision came on Saturday during the African Taekwondo Union (AFTU) general assembly in Agadir, Morocco.
El-Amry also invited the president of the World Taekwondo Federation, Choue Chung-won, who assured that he will be attending the championship that will be held in the city of Port Said.
Recently, Egypt’s Hedaya Malak secured herself a spot at the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro in Taekwondo as she won the 57kg gold medal in the 2015 World Taekwondo Grand Prix. Seham Elsawalhy followed Malak’s footsteps and will also be heading to Rio De Janeiro since she reached first place in the African Qualifications in Morocco.