The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Egypt to host Africa’s Taekwondo Championship
Egypt was chosen to organize the 2016 African Taekwondo Championship which will kickoff in May this year.
The Egyptian Taekwondo Federation president Farag El-Amry presented Egypt’s file to host the championship, which was supported by The Youth and Sports minister, Khaled Abdelaziz. The decision came on Saturday during the African Taekwondo Union (AFTU) general assembly in Agadir, Morocco.
El-Amry also invited the president of the World Taekwondo Federation, Choue Chung-won, who assured that he will be attending the championship that will be held in the city of Port Said.
Recently, Egypt’s Hedaya Malak secured herself a spot at the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro in Taekwondo as she won the 57kg gold medal in the 2015 World Taekwondo Grand Prix. Seham Elsawalhy followed Malak’s footsteps and will also be heading to Rio De Janeiro since she reached first place in the African Qualifications in Morocco.