Former Al Ahly and national football team midfielder Mohamed Shawky has officially joined...
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
Egypt to host Africa’s Taekwondo Championship
The Egyptian Taekwondo Federation president Farag El-Amry presented Egypt’s file to host the championship, which was supported by The Youth and Sports minister, Khaled Abdelaziz. The decision came on Saturday during the African Taekwondo Union (AFTU) general assembly in Agadir, Morocco.
El-Amry also invited the president of the World Taekwondo Federation, Choue Chung-won, who assured that he will be attending the championship that will be held in the city of Port Said.
Recently, Egypt’s Hedaya Malak secured herself a spot at the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro in Taekwondo as she won the 57kg gold medal in the 2015 World Taekwondo Grand Prix. Seham Elsawalhy followed Malak’s footsteps and will also be heading to Rio De Janeiro since she reached first place in the African Qualifications in Morocco.