In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Mido names Zamalek squad for Cairo derby
Zamalek manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has announced the 19-man squad that will face Al Ahly in the Cairo derby in 17th round of the Egyptian Premier League on Tuesday.
The squad witnessed the absence of Zambia striker Emmanuel Mayuka, who recently joined the White Castle. Mayuka made his debut for Zamalek during their 1-0 loss against Ismaily.
Mido also excluded Mohamed Ibrahim, Mohamed Adel Gomaa and Mohamed Salem for technical reasons, while the team’s midfielder Tarek Hamed was excluded after he picked an injury during Smouha match.
Burkinabe defender Mohamed Koffi will miss the game due to suspension, after receiving a red card during Ismaily match.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Gennesh and Omar Salah.
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr, Hazem Emam and Ahmed Dewidar.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ramzy Khaled, Moruf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’, Mostafa Fathi, Mahmoud Kahraba and Ahmed Hamoudi.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Zamalek currently sit in the second place of the league table, four points away from league leaders Al Ahly. The point difference increased after Zamalek lost their previous match against Ismaily.