Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Mido names Zamalek squad for Cairo derby
Zamalek manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has announced the 19-man squad that will face Al Ahly in the Cairo derby in 17th round of the Egyptian Premier League on Tuesday.
The squad witnessed the absence of Zambia striker Emmanuel Mayuka, who recently joined the White Castle. Mayuka made his debut for Zamalek during their 1-0 loss against Ismaily.
Mido also excluded Mohamed Ibrahim, Mohamed Adel Gomaa and Mohamed Salem for technical reasons, while the team’s midfielder Tarek Hamed was excluded after he picked an injury during Smouha match.
Burkinabe defender Mohamed Koffi will miss the game due to suspension, after receiving a red card during Ismaily match.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Gennesh and Omar Salah.
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr, Hazem Emam and Ahmed Dewidar.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ramzy Khaled, Moruf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’, Mostafa Fathi, Mahmoud Kahraba and Ahmed Hamoudi.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Zamalek currently sit in the second place of the league table, four points away from league leaders Al Ahly. The point difference increased after Zamalek lost their previous match against Ismaily.