Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
EXCLUSIVE | Former Ismaily player Mohamed Essam joins Polish club
Mohamed Essam joined Polish club LKS Nadwislan Gora after leaving Al Nasr SC on mutual consent following the club’s relegation to Egypt’s second division last season.
The 22-year-old joined the Polish second division club a few days ago, after agreeing terms to a one-year contract with the club.
The forward is already familiar with Poland having spent a brief period at Polish powerhouse Legia Warsaw in 2013 coming from Wadi Degla.
Following the end of his spell at Legia Warsaw, the player returned to Egypt with Ismaily SC a year later, after signing for Finnish club FC Jazz, only to decide against the move and sign for the Dervishes.
Essam later joined Al Nasr SC last season but left the club after their relegation to the second division.
Essam, who can either play as a winger or supporting striker, has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has featured.