Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
EXCLUSIVE | Former Ismaily player Mohamed Essam joins Polish club
Mohamed Essam joined Polish club LKS Nadwislan Gora after leaving Al Nasr SC on mutual consent following the club’s relegation to Egypt’s second division last season.
The 22-year-old joined the Polish second division club a few days ago, after agreeing terms to a one-year contract with the club.
The forward is already familiar with Poland having spent a brief period at Polish powerhouse Legia Warsaw in 2013 coming from Wadi Degla.
Following the end of his spell at Legia Warsaw, the player returned to Egypt with Ismaily SC a year later, after signing for Finnish club FC Jazz, only to decide against the move and sign for the Dervishes.
Essam later joined Al Nasr SC last season but left the club after their relegation to the second division.
Essam, who can either play as a winger or supporting striker, has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has featured.