Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE | Former Ismaily player Mohamed Essam joins Polish club
Mohamed Essam joined Polish club LKS Nadwislan Gora after leaving Al Nasr SC on mutual consent following the club’s relegation to Egypt’s second division last season.
The 22-year-old joined the Polish second division club a few days ago, after agreeing terms to a one-year contract with the club.
The forward is already familiar with Poland having spent a brief period at Polish powerhouse Legia Warsaw in 2013 coming from Wadi Degla.
Following the end of his spell at Legia Warsaw, the player returned to Egypt with Ismaily SC a year later, after signing for Finnish club FC Jazz, only to decide against the move and sign for the Dervishes.
Essam later joined Al Nasr SC last season but left the club after their relegation to the second division.
Essam, who can either play as a winger or supporting striker, has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has featured.