KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Chris Willock impressed by Mohamed Elneny
Arsenal youngster Chris Willock has been impressed by Arsenal latest signing Mohamed Elneny after training with the first-team in recent weeks.
Despite having only featured once for Arsenal thus far, after joining the Gunners last January, Egypt international midfielder Mohamed Elneny has impressed his team-mates in training.
“It was good to see how the players in my position do things close up and I have been able to pick up a lot from them. I also trained with our new signing recently Mohamed Elneny,” Arsenal starlet Chris Willock told the club’s official website.
“I was very impressed. From what I saw he is an excellent player who can break down opposition play and solidifies the midfield.”
”I personally want to become more and more involved with the first team for the remainder of the season and look forward to playing for the first team again.”
The former Arab Contractors player joined Arsenal in the winter transfer window and made only one appearance for the Gunners, starting in the FA Cup win over Burnley, but hasn’t featured for his side in the English Premier League yet.
Arsenal are currently third in the English Premier league with 48 points from 25 games. Their next game will be against league leaders Leicester City at home on February 14.