Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Chris Willock impressed by Mohamed Elneny
Arsenal youngster Chris Willock has been impressed by Arsenal latest signing Mohamed Elneny after training with the first-team in recent weeks.
Despite having only featured once for Arsenal thus far, after joining the Gunners last January, Egypt international midfielder Mohamed Elneny has impressed his team-mates in training.
“It was good to see how the players in my position do things close up and I have been able to pick up a lot from them. I also trained with our new signing recently Mohamed Elneny,” Arsenal starlet Chris Willock told the club’s official website.
“I was very impressed. From what I saw he is an excellent player who can break down opposition play and solidifies the midfield.”
”I personally want to become more and more involved with the first team for the remainder of the season and look forward to playing for the first team again.”
The former Arab Contractors player joined Arsenal in the winter transfer window and made only one appearance for the Gunners, starting in the FA Cup win over Burnley, but hasn’t featured for his side in the English Premier League yet.
Arsenal are currently third in the English Premier league with 48 points from 25 games. Their next game will be against league leaders Leicester City at home on February 14.