Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Chris Willock impressed by Mohamed Elneny
Arsenal youngster Chris Willock has been impressed by Arsenal latest signing Mohamed Elneny after training with the first-team in recent weeks.
Despite having only featured once for Arsenal thus far, after joining the Gunners last January, Egypt international midfielder Mohamed Elneny has impressed his team-mates in training.
“It was good to see how the players in my position do things close up and I have been able to pick up a lot from them. I also trained with our new signing recently Mohamed Elneny,” Arsenal starlet Chris Willock told the club’s official website.
“I was very impressed. From what I saw he is an excellent player who can break down opposition play and solidifies the midfield.”
”I personally want to become more and more involved with the first team for the remainder of the season and look forward to playing for the first team again.”
The former Arab Contractors player joined Arsenal in the winter transfer window and made only one appearance for the Gunners, starting in the FA Cup win over Burnley, but hasn’t featured for his side in the English Premier League yet.
Arsenal are currently third in the English Premier league with 48 points from 25 games. Their next game will be against league leaders Leicester City at home on February 14.