Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Chris Willock impressed by Mohamed Elneny
Arsenal youngster Chris Willock has been impressed by Arsenal latest signing Mohamed Elneny after training with the first-team in recent weeks.
Despite having only featured once for Arsenal thus far, after joining the Gunners last January, Egypt international midfielder Mohamed Elneny has impressed his team-mates in training.
“It was good to see how the players in my position do things close up and I have been able to pick up a lot from them. I also trained with our new signing recently Mohamed Elneny,” Arsenal starlet Chris Willock told the club’s official website.
“I was very impressed. From what I saw he is an excellent player who can break down opposition play and solidifies the midfield.”
”I personally want to become more and more involved with the first team for the remainder of the season and look forward to playing for the first team again.”
The former Arab Contractors player joined Arsenal in the winter transfer window and made only one appearance for the Gunners, starting in the FA Cup win over Burnley, but hasn’t featured for his side in the English Premier League yet.
Arsenal are currently third in the English Premier league with 48 points from 25 games. Their next game will be against league leaders Leicester City at home on February 14.