Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Aswan president: We are forfeiting the league
Aswan president Hassan Abdel-Kader has declared on Thursday that the club will forfeit the Egyptian Premier League after the conclusion of the competition’s first round.
Aswan are occupying the eleventh position in the standings 22 points out off five wins, seven draws and 5 defeats.
Nevertheless, the newly-promoted side is finding financial difficulties that prevent the club’s continuance in the league.
“I announce that we [Aswan] are withdrawing from participating in the league. We are completely ignored from all the country’s officials,” Abdel-Kader told ON TV channel.
“We can’t fulfill any of our financial commitments and everyone is escaping the responsibility. We are forfeiting because of the tough financial crisis we have been through during the previous period,” he concluded.