Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Al Ahly receive Russian offer for Malick Evouna
The Gabonese player, who scored for his side in the Cairo derby, has received a lucrative offer from a Russian team, but Sayed Abdel-Hafiz confirmed that they won’t accept any offer for the player.
”We have received a tempting offer from a Russian club to sign Malick Evouna,” Sayed Abdel-Hafiz told MBC.
“It’s difficult to accept the offer because he hasn’t benefited the club yet and also we can’t replace him until the transfer window opens in July.”
Abdel-Hafiz: Al Ahly have no intention in selling Evouna
Meanwhile, Al Ahly’s director of football has said the club is not intending to let the Gabon international leave.
Abdel-Hafiz confessed that the Red Devils received a verbal offer from a Russian club through an intermediary . However, the former Al Ahly right back stressed that the club wants to keep Evouna and are not willing to discuss any proposals for him in the time being.
The 23-year-old only joined Al Ahly last summer after making a reported €2m switch from Moroccan side Wydad Casablanca. The Gabonese played 18 games for the Cairo giants scoring 9 goals.
Al Ahly are currently top of the Premier League with 38 points from 16 games and their next game will be against Tala’a El-Gaish on Saturday January 13.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) February 10, 2016