ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Al Ahly receive Russian offer for Malick Evouna
The Gabonese player, who scored for his side in the Cairo derby, has received a lucrative offer from a Russian team, but Sayed Abdel-Hafiz confirmed that they won’t accept any offer for the player.
”We have received a tempting offer from a Russian club to sign Malick Evouna,” Sayed Abdel-Hafiz told MBC.
“It’s difficult to accept the offer because he hasn’t benefited the club yet and also we can’t replace him until the transfer window opens in July.”
Abdel-Hafiz: Al Ahly have no intention in selling Evouna
Meanwhile, Al Ahly’s director of football has said the club is not intending to let the Gabon international leave.
Abdel-Hafiz confessed that the Red Devils received a verbal offer from a Russian club through an intermediary . However, the former Al Ahly right back stressed that the club wants to keep Evouna and are not willing to discuss any proposals for him in the time being.
The 23-year-old only joined Al Ahly last summer after making a reported €2m switch from Moroccan side Wydad Casablanca. The Gabonese played 18 games for the Cairo giants scoring 9 goals.
Al Ahly are currently top of the Premier League with 38 points from 16 games and their next game will be against Tala’a El-Gaish on Saturday January 13.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) February 10, 2016