Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
El-Shorta appoint Hany Ramzy as new manager
Former ENPPI and Lierse manager Hany Ramzy has been confirmed as Ittihad El-Shorta’s new manager.
Hany Ramzy is on a mission to keep Ittihad El-Shorta in the Premier League after completing a deal to become the club’s third manager this season after Khaled El-Kamash and Fathi Mabrouk.
Mabrouk was sacked on February 12, after 7 draws and 5 losses in 12 games and El-Shorta currently lie in the bottom three.
Ramzy, 46, who played for German sides Werder Bremen and Kaiserslautern, left the managerial job at ENPPI last January after losing against Cairo giants Zamalek 1-0 in the league.
The former Egypt U-23 head coach has previously managed Egyptian Premier League clubs including ENPPI and Wadi Degla, and has also had a spell in charge of Belgian side Lierse.
Ramzy’s first game in charge will be against his former side ENPPI on February 17 in the Egyptian Premier League.
El-Shorta have not won an Egyptian Premier League match since the 5th of May 2015, when they beat Damanhour 2-0, playing 28 league matches without a win.