Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
El-Shorta appoint Hany Ramzy as new manager
Former ENPPI and Lierse manager Hany Ramzy has been confirmed as Ittihad El-Shorta’s new manager.
Hany Ramzy is on a mission to keep Ittihad El-Shorta in the Premier League after completing a deal to become the club’s third manager this season after Khaled El-Kamash and Fathi Mabrouk.
Mabrouk was sacked on February 12, after 7 draws and 5 losses in 12 games and El-Shorta currently lie in the bottom three.
Ramzy, 46, who played for German sides Werder Bremen and Kaiserslautern, left the managerial job at ENPPI last January after losing against Cairo giants Zamalek 1-0 in the league.
The former Egypt U-23 head coach has previously managed Egyptian Premier League clubs including ENPPI and Wadi Degla, and has also had a spell in charge of Belgian side Lierse.
Ramzy’s first game in charge will be against his former side ENPPI on February 17 in the Egyptian Premier League.
El-Shorta have not won an Egyptian Premier League match since the 5th of May 2015, when they beat Damanhour 2-0, playing 28 league matches without a win.