The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
El-Shorta appoint Hany Ramzy as new manager
Former ENPPI and Lierse manager Hany Ramzy has been confirmed as Ittihad El-Shorta’s new manager.
Hany Ramzy is on a mission to keep Ittihad El-Shorta in the Premier League after completing a deal to become the club’s third manager this season after Khaled El-Kamash and Fathi Mabrouk.
Mabrouk was sacked on February 12, after 7 draws and 5 losses in 12 games and El-Shorta currently lie in the bottom three.
Ramzy, 46, who played for German sides Werder Bremen and Kaiserslautern, left the managerial job at ENPPI last January after losing against Cairo giants Zamalek 1-0 in the league.
The former Egypt U-23 head coach has previously managed Egyptian Premier League clubs including ENPPI and Wadi Degla, and has also had a spell in charge of Belgian side Lierse.
Ramzy’s first game in charge will be against his former side ENPPI on February 17 in the Egyptian Premier League.
El-Shorta have not won an Egyptian Premier League match since the 5th of May 2015, when they beat Damanhour 2-0, playing 28 league matches without a win.