Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
El-Shorta appoint Hany Ramzy as new manager
Former ENPPI and Lierse manager Hany Ramzy has been confirmed as Ittihad El-Shorta’s new manager.
Hany Ramzy is on a mission to keep Ittihad El-Shorta in the Premier League after completing a deal to become the club’s third manager this season after Khaled El-Kamash and Fathi Mabrouk.
Mabrouk was sacked on February 12, after 7 draws and 5 losses in 12 games and El-Shorta currently lie in the bottom three.
Ramzy, 46, who played for German sides Werder Bremen and Kaiserslautern, left the managerial job at ENPPI last January after losing against Cairo giants Zamalek 1-0 in the league.
The former Egypt U-23 head coach has previously managed Egyptian Premier League clubs including ENPPI and Wadi Degla, and has also had a spell in charge of Belgian side Lierse.
Ramzy’s first game in charge will be against his former side ENPPI on February 17 in the Egyptian Premier League.
El-Shorta have not won an Egyptian Premier League match since the 5th of May 2015, when they beat Damanhour 2-0, playing 28 league matches without a win.