Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
El-Shorta sack manager Fathi Mabrouk
The decision to relieve the ex-Al Ahly manager of his duties came after El-Shorta’s 1-0 loss to Petrojet in game week 17, which kept El-Shorta in the relegation zone with ten points.
The 64-year-old took charge of the El-Shorta in late November of 2015, with the side failing to win a single match, and managed the side in 12 games, continuing the winless streak. Mabrouk’s predecessor, Khaled El-Qamash, resigned after failing to win any of his five games.
El-Shorta is reportedly starting talks with former Enppi manager Hany Ramzy to take over the vacant position in an attempt to rescue the club from relegation.