After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Tennis: Egyptians through to next stage in African Championship
Lamis Al-Hussein, Youssef Hossam and Mohamed Abdel-Aziz keep up Egyptian hope in the African Junior Tennis Championship and are through to the next stage.
Lamis has beat her Burundian counterpart Sada Nahimana 6-3 6-2 in the quarter-finals of the African Junior Tennis Championship held in Tunis, Tunisia.
She is set to face South African Zani Barnard in the semi-final who beat the other Egyptian, Dalia Saad, in the tournament 7-5 2-6 6-3.
The other singles competitor Youssef Hossam, who’s ranked number one in Africa, has beat fellow Egyptian Omar El-Kady 6-4 6-4 in the quarter-finals.
Youssef is set to face South African Richard Thongoana, who’s ranked number four in Africa, in the semi-finals of the tournament.
In the doubles category, the duo of Mohamed Abdel-Aziz and Youssef Hossam have beaten the Tunisian duo Mohamed Bellalouna and Youssef Dabbabi 6-7(5) 6-2 10-4 and are through to the final.
They will face South African duo Damon Kesaris and Richard Thongoana in the final.