Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Tennis: Egyptians through to next stage in African Championship
Lamis Al-Hussein, Youssef Hossam and Mohamed Abdel-Aziz keep up Egyptian hope in the African Junior Tennis Championship and are through to the next stage.
Lamis has beat her Burundian counterpart Sada Nahimana 6-3 6-2 in the quarter-finals of the African Junior Tennis Championship held in Tunis, Tunisia.
She is set to face South African Zani Barnard in the semi-final who beat the other Egyptian, Dalia Saad, in the tournament 7-5 2-6 6-3.
The other singles competitor Youssef Hossam, who’s ranked number one in Africa, has beat fellow Egyptian Omar El-Kady 6-4 6-4 in the quarter-finals.
Youssef is set to face South African Richard Thongoana, who’s ranked number four in Africa, in the semi-finals of the tournament.
In the doubles category, the duo of Mohamed Abdel-Aziz and Youssef Hossam have beaten the Tunisian duo Mohamed Bellalouna and Youssef Dabbabi 6-7(5) 6-2 10-4 and are through to the final.
They will face South African duo Damon Kesaris and Richard Thongoana in the final.