In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Women’s volleyball: Egypt draw Algeria
Egypt women’s volleyball national team have been placed in Group B alongside rivals Algeria for 2016 Olympic games qualifiers.
The African qualification tournament for the 2016 women’s Olympic games will be held in Yaoundé, Cameroon, from 12 to 19 February 2016.
Egypt are drawn in group B that joins Algeria, Uganda and Botswana, The top two of each group will qualify to the semi-final.
The winner of the tournament will qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games, while the second and third will play in World Olympic qualification tournament in Tokyo, Japan.
Group A: Cameroon – Kenya – Tunisia
Group B: Egypt – Algeria – Uganda – Botswana
Egypt will face first Uganda on February 12, before playing against Botswana and Algeria on the 13th and 14th of February respectively.
It’s worth noting that the Egyptian men’s national volleyball team have qualified for the 2016 summer Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro after beating Tunisia 3-2 in the final.