Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Women’s volleyball: Egypt draw Algeria
Egypt women’s volleyball national team have been placed in Group B alongside rivals Algeria for 2016 Olympic games qualifiers.
The African qualification tournament for the 2016 women’s Olympic games will be held in Yaoundé, Cameroon, from 12 to 19 February 2016.
Egypt are drawn in group B that joins Algeria, Uganda and Botswana, The top two of each group will qualify to the semi-final.
The winner of the tournament will qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games, while the second and third will play in World Olympic qualification tournament in Tokyo, Japan.
Group A: Cameroon – Kenya – Tunisia
Group B: Egypt – Algeria – Uganda – Botswana
Egypt will face first Uganda on February 12, before playing against Botswana and Algeria on the 13th and 14th of February respectively.
It’s worth noting that the Egyptian men’s national volleyball team have qualified for the 2016 summer Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro after beating Tunisia 3-2 in the final.