Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Tunisia to host Beach Volleyball African Nations Qualifications
The qualifications will also determine the African representatives that will take part in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro for beach volleyball.
The decision was made after the CAVB’s meeting in Yaoundé, the capital of Cameroon, on Friday.
The tournament, which will be played between May 3 and 9 of this year, is set to be hosted by Tunisia.
The tournament will consist of 12 African nations including Tunisia, Rwanda, Burundi, Gambia, Kenya, Morrocco, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Angola, Sierre Leone, Mozambique, and Egypt.
The winner of the tournament will automatically qualify for the Rio 2016 games.