Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Tunisia to host Beach Volleyball African Nations Qualifications
The qualifications will also determine the African representatives that will take part in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro for beach volleyball.
The decision was made after the CAVB’s meeting in Yaoundé, the capital of Cameroon, on Friday.
The tournament, which will be played between May 3 and 9 of this year, is set to be hosted by Tunisia.
The winner of the tournament will automatically qualify for the Rio 2016 games.