Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Tunisia to host Beach Volleyball African Nations Qualifications
The qualifications will also determine the African representatives that will take part in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro for beach volleyball.
The decision was made after the CAVB’s meeting in Yaoundé, the capital of Cameroon, on Friday.
The tournament, which will be played between May 3 and 9 of this year, is set to be hosted by Tunisia.
The tournament will consist of 12 African nations including Tunisia, Rwanda, Burundi, Gambia, Kenya, Morrocco, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Angola, Sierre Leone, Mozambique, and Egypt.
The winner of the tournament will automatically qualify for the Rio 2016 games.