Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Tunisia to host Beach Volleyball African Nations Qualifications
The qualifications will also determine the African representatives that will take part in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro for beach volleyball.
The decision was made after the CAVB’s meeting in Yaoundé, the capital of Cameroon, on Friday.
The tournament, which will be played between May 3 and 9 of this year, is set to be hosted by Tunisia.
The tournament will consist of 12 African nations including Tunisia, Rwanda, Burundi, Gambia, Kenya, Morrocco, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Angola, Sierre Leone, Mozambique, and Egypt.
The winner of the tournament will automatically qualify for the Rio 2016 games.