AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Al Ahly XI vs Tala’a El-Geish: El-Sulaya starts
Al Ahly manager Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy has decided on his starting XI to face Tala’a El-Geish in the opener of the second half of the season.
The Red Devils face El-Geish, coming off a brilliant Cairo Derby win against Zamalek a few days ago, with the returning Malick Evouna who retains his starting place in the team.
Amr El-Sulaya finally makes his debut for Al Ahly after joining from UAE’s Al Shaab last month.
Hossam Ashour misses out due to technical reasons, while Ramadan and Momen Zakaria start on the wings.
Al Ahly XI:
Sherif Ekramy; Sabry Rahil, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Mohamed Hany; Hossam Ghaly, Amr El-Sulaya, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Malick Evouna.
Al Ahly top the league, seven points clear of Zamalek and Misr Al-Maqassan with 38 points. In the first half of the season, Al Ahly beat Tala’a El-Geish 1-0 courtesy of a goal-of-the-season contender from Abdallah El-Said.