Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Al Ahly XI vs Tala’a El-Geish: El-Sulaya starts
Al Ahly manager Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy has decided on his starting XI to face Tala’a El-Geish in the opener of the second half of the season.
The Red Devils face El-Geish, coming off a brilliant Cairo Derby win against Zamalek a few days ago, with the returning Malick Evouna who retains his starting place in the team.
Amr El-Sulaya finally makes his debut for Al Ahly after joining from UAE’s Al Shaab last month.
Hossam Ashour misses out due to technical reasons, while Ramadan and Momen Zakaria start on the wings.
Al Ahly XI:
Sherif Ekramy; Sabry Rahil, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Mohamed Hany; Hossam Ghaly, Amr El-Sulaya, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Malick Evouna.
Al Ahly top the league, seven points clear of Zamalek and Misr Al-Maqassan with 38 points. In the first half of the season, Al Ahly beat Tala’a El-Geish 1-0 courtesy of a goal-of-the-season contender from Abdallah El-Said.