Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi is set to visit Egypt on...
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
Elmohamady features as Hull top the Championship
After a goalless first half, Abel Hernandez gave the Tigers the lead in the 52nd minute after scoring the first goal in the game and his 16th in the league in a one-versus-one against the keeper, rounding him and putting the ball in the net.
11 minutes later, Senegalese Mohammed Diame scored the second of the game after a lay-off from Hernandez who was going one-versus-one against the keeper, hitting the ball easily into the back of the net.
In the 81st minute, Elmohamady came on for Robert Snodgrass to solidify the defence and secure the win. The 28-year-old wasn’t included in the starting line-up in the past four league matches.
The Tigers top the Championship with 59 points, going above Middlesbrough who are two points behind, with a game in hand. City are set to face Brighton next Tuesday, before the Arsenal clash in the FA cup.