Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Elmohamady features as Hull top the Championship
After a goalless first half, Abel Hernandez gave the Tigers the lead in the 52nd minute after scoring the first goal in the game and his 16th in the league in a one-versus-one against the keeper, rounding him and putting the ball in the net.
11 minutes later, Senegalese Mohammed Diame scored the second of the game after a lay-off from Hernandez who was going one-versus-one against the keeper, hitting the ball easily into the back of the net.
In the 81st minute, Elmohamady came on for Robert Snodgrass to solidify the defence and secure the win. The 28-year-old wasn’t included in the starting line-up in the past four league matches.
The Tigers top the Championship with 59 points, going above Middlesbrough who are two points behind, with a game in hand. City are set to face Brighton next Tuesday, before the Arsenal clash in the FA cup.