Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
Elmohamady features as Hull top the Championship
After a goalless first half, Abel Hernandez gave the Tigers the lead in the 52nd minute after scoring the first goal in the game and his 16th in the league in a one-versus-one against the keeper, rounding him and putting the ball in the net.
11 minutes later, Senegalese Mohammed Diame scored the second of the game after a lay-off from Hernandez who was going one-versus-one against the keeper, hitting the ball easily into the back of the net.
In the 81st minute, Elmohamady came on for Robert Snodgrass to solidify the defence and secure the win. The 28-year-old wasn’t included in the starting line-up in the past four league matches.
The Tigers top the Championship with 59 points, going above Middlesbrough who are two points behind, with a game in hand. City are set to face Brighton next Tuesday, before the Arsenal clash in the FA cup.