Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Elmohamady features as Hull top the Championship
After a goalless first half, Abel Hernandez gave the Tigers the lead in the 52nd minute after scoring the first goal in the game and his 16th in the league in a one-versus-one against the keeper, rounding him and putting the ball in the net.
11 minutes later, Senegalese Mohammed Diame scored the second of the game after a lay-off from Hernandez who was going one-versus-one against the keeper, hitting the ball easily into the back of the net.
In the 81st minute, Elmohamady came on for Robert Snodgrass to solidify the defence and secure the win. The 28-year-old wasn’t included in the starting line-up in the past four league matches.
The Tigers top the Championship with 59 points, going above Middlesbrough who are two points behind, with a game in hand. City are set to face Brighton next Tuesday, before the Arsenal clash in the FA cup.