After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Tarek El-Ashry appointed new Al-Hilal Omdurman coach
Cavalli was deemed by FIFA to have not honoured his contract with MC Oran in Algeria therefore having to leave Al-Hilal in order to sort out the issue.
Al-Hilal representative Mr Hassan Mohamed Salah lead negotiations with Tarek El-Ashry and his agent in Alexandria three days ago after the club had heard of FIFA’s decision regarding Cavalli. Negotiations were successfully concluded last night with both parties agreeing on a one-year deal that will see El-Ashry travel to Sudan in the next week to lead the club.
Official – Tarek El-Ashry appointed first team coach.
— الهلال – ALHilal (@alhilal_sudan) February 12, 2016
Al Hilal are top of the league in Sudan at the moment with 13 points from five matches and are scheduled to play in the round of 32 in the CAF Champions League against the winner of Onze Creatures (Mali) – Ahly Tripoli (Libya) in March.