Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
Tarek El-Ashry appointed new Al-Hilal Omdurman coach
Cavalli was deemed by FIFA to have not honoured his contract with MC Oran in Algeria therefore having to leave Al-Hilal in order to sort out the issue.
Al-Hilal representative Mr Hassan Mohamed Salah lead negotiations with Tarek El-Ashry and his agent in Alexandria three days ago after the club had heard of FIFA’s decision regarding Cavalli. Negotiations were successfully concluded last night with both parties agreeing on a one-year deal that will see El-Ashry travel to Sudan in the next week to lead the club.
Official – Tarek El-Ashry appointed first team coach.
— الهلال – ALHilal (@alhilal_sudan) February 12, 2016
Al Hilal are top of the league in Sudan at the moment with 13 points from five matches and are scheduled to play in the round of 32 in the CAF Champions League against the winner of Onze Creatures (Mali) – Ahly Tripoli (Libya) in March.