An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Tarek El-Ashry appointed new Al-Hilal Omdurman coach
Cavalli was deemed by FIFA to have not honoured his contract with MC Oran in Algeria therefore having to leave Al-Hilal in order to sort out the issue.
Al-Hilal representative Mr Hassan Mohamed Salah lead negotiations with Tarek El-Ashry and his agent in Alexandria three days ago after the club had heard of FIFA’s decision regarding Cavalli. Negotiations were successfully concluded last night with both parties agreeing on a one-year deal that will see El-Ashry travel to Sudan in the next week to lead the club.
Official – Tarek El-Ashry appointed first team coach.
— الهلال – ALHilal (@alhilal_sudan) February 12, 2016
Al Hilal are top of the league in Sudan at the moment with 13 points from five matches and are scheduled to play in the round of 32 in the CAF Champions League against the winner of Onze Creatures (Mali) – Ahly Tripoli (Libya) in March.