Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Tarek El-Ashry appointed new Al-Hilal Omdurman coach
Cavalli was deemed by FIFA to have not honoured his contract with MC Oran in Algeria therefore having to leave Al-Hilal in order to sort out the issue.
Al-Hilal representative Mr Hassan Mohamed Salah lead negotiations with Tarek El-Ashry and his agent in Alexandria three days ago after the club had heard of FIFA’s decision regarding Cavalli. Negotiations were successfully concluded last night with both parties agreeing on a one-year deal that will see El-Ashry travel to Sudan in the next week to lead the club.
Official – Tarek El-Ashry appointed first team coach.
— الهلال – ALHilal (@alhilal_sudan) February 12, 2016
Al Hilal are top of the league in Sudan at the moment with 13 points from five matches and are scheduled to play in the round of 32 in the CAF Champions League against the winner of Onze Creatures (Mali) – Ahly Tripoli (Libya) in March.