Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Mohamed Salah names Zamalek squad for Wadi Degla clash
Interim-manager Mohamed Salah has announced his selection for Zamalek’s squad, ahead of Wadi Degla’s clash on Sunday the 14th of February.
Zambian striker Emmanuel Mayuka misses out while Mohamed Koffi returns following the end of his suspention after his red card against Ismaily as well as Mohamed Salem.
Key-player Tarek Hamed remains to miss out having yet to recover from his injury.
GK: Mohamed El-Shennawy – Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim ‘Gennesh’
Defence: Mohamed Koffi – Ahmed Dweidar – Ali Gabr – Omar Gaber – Mohamed Koffi – Hamada Tolba – Hazem Emam – Ramzy Khaled
Midfield: Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek – Ahmed Tawfik – Mahmoud Abdel-Razik ‘Shikabala’- Ayman Hefny – Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kharaba’ – Moruf Yusuf – Mostafa Fathi – Ahmed Hamoudi
Forwards: Mohamed Salem – Ahmed Hassan Mekki – Bassem Morsy
After Al Ahly dropped two points against Talaa El-Gaish, Zamalek will be looking ahead to his fixture against Wadi Degla to decrease the gap at the top of the Egyptian Premier league to five points to continue their journey in defending the title.