After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Diego Perotti: Salah is a top player
Perotti joined Roma last January on loan with an option to buy from Genoa, and scored one goal in three games played with the Capital club so far.
The 27-year-old winger thinks club legend Francesco Totti is the best player in Roma, but this didn’t prevent him from confessing that Salah is also one of the protagonists in the team.
“My strongest teammate [in Roma]? If I have to name one, for what he did for the club and he represents, I say Totti. But also Salah is a top player who can play in any top team,” Perotti told Radio Marca.
Speaking of their big Champions League encounter against Real Madrid on Wednesday, Perotti believes Roma have what it takes to eliminate the Meringues.
“On the defensive level we can do well, we must do well especially at home. Then in the attack we are always dangerous,”
“I am confident that if we play well we can go ahead and eliminate Real Madrid. Their biggest threat? Cristiano [Ronaldo] is back to his top form,” he added.