Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Diego Perotti: Salah is a top player
Perotti joined Roma last January on loan with an option to buy from Genoa, and scored one goal in three games played with the Capital club so far.
The 27-year-old winger thinks club legend Francesco Totti is the best player in Roma, but this didn’t prevent him from confessing that Salah is also one of the protagonists in the team.
“My strongest teammate [in Roma]? If I have to name one, for what he did for the club and he represents, I say Totti. But also Salah is a top player who can play in any top team,” Perotti told Radio Marca.
Speaking of their big Champions League encounter against Real Madrid on Wednesday, Perotti believes Roma have what it takes to eliminate the Meringues.
“On the defensive level we can do well, we must do well especially at home. Then in the attack we are always dangerous,”
“I am confident that if we play well we can go ahead and eliminate Real Madrid. Their biggest threat? Cristiano [Ronaldo] is back to his top form,” he added.