Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Diego Perotti: Salah is a top player
Perotti joined Roma last January on loan with an option to buy from Genoa, and scored one goal in three games played with the Capital club so far.
The 27-year-old winger thinks club legend Francesco Totti is the best player in Roma, but this didn’t prevent him from confessing that Salah is also one of the protagonists in the team.
“My strongest teammate [in Roma]? If I have to name one, for what he did for the club and he represents, I say Totti. But also Salah is a top player who can play in any top team,” Perotti told Radio Marca.
Speaking of their big Champions League encounter against Real Madrid on Wednesday, Perotti believes Roma have what it takes to eliminate the Meringues.
“On the defensive level we can do well, we must do well especially at home. Then in the attack we are always dangerous,”
“I am confident that if we play well we can go ahead and eliminate Real Madrid. Their biggest threat? Cristiano [Ronaldo] is back to his top form,” he added.