Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Diego Perotti: Salah is a top player
Perotti joined Roma last January on loan with an option to buy from Genoa, and scored one goal in three games played with the Capital club so far.
The 27-year-old winger thinks club legend Francesco Totti is the best player in Roma, but this didn’t prevent him from confessing that Salah is also one of the protagonists in the team.
“My strongest teammate [in Roma]? If I have to name one, for what he did for the club and he represents, I say Totti. But also Salah is a top player who can play in any top team,” Perotti told Radio Marca.
Speaking of their big Champions League encounter against Real Madrid on Wednesday, Perotti believes Roma have what it takes to eliminate the Meringues.
“On the defensive level we can do well, we must do well especially at home. Then in the attack we are always dangerous,”
“I am confident that if we play well we can go ahead and eliminate Real Madrid. Their biggest threat? Cristiano [Ronaldo] is back to his top form,” he added.