Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Egypt reach World Youth Water Polo Championships
The African qualifiers were held between February 10 and 14 in Zimbabwe.
The Egyptian team won the tournament’s final against South Africa with a scoreline of 15/11, to earn a first-place finish in the competition.
Egypt faced Zimbabwe in their first match of the tournament as they beat them 28/8, before losing to the South African team 10/8.
During the tournament’s second stage, the Egyptian team managed to repeat their victory over Zimbabwe, with a scoreline of 15/5, to clash with South Africa in the final.
Egypt’s win in the final sealed the Pharaohs a spot at the 3rd FINA World Youth Water Polo Championships, held between August 26 and September 3 at Podgorica, Montenegro.
The international competition, which was launched in 2012, is held every two years for players under the age of 18.