Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Egypt reach World Youth Water Polo Championships
The African qualifiers were held between February 10 and 14 in Zimbabwe.
The Egyptian team won the tournament’s final against South Africa with a scoreline of 15/11, to earn a first-place finish in the competition.
Egypt faced Zimbabwe in their first match of the tournament as they beat them 28/8, before losing to the South African team 10/8.
During the tournament’s second stage, the Egyptian team managed to repeat their victory over Zimbabwe, with a scoreline of 15/5, to clash with South Africa in the final.
Egypt’s win in the final sealed the Pharaohs a spot at the 3rd FINA World Youth Water Polo Championships, held between August 26 and September 3 at Podgorica, Montenegro.
The international competition, which was launched in 2012, is held every two years for players under the age of 18.