Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Egypt reach World Youth Water Polo Championships
The African qualifiers were held between February 10 and 14 in Zimbabwe.
The Egyptian team won the tournament’s final against South Africa with a scoreline of 15/11, to earn a first-place finish in the competition.
Egypt faced Zimbabwe in their first match of the tournament as they beat them 28/8, before losing to the South African team 10/8.
During the tournament’s second stage, the Egyptian team managed to repeat their victory over Zimbabwe, with a scoreline of 15/5, to clash with South Africa in the final.
Egypt’s win in the final sealed the Pharaohs a spot at the 3rd FINA World Youth Water Polo Championships, held between August 26 and September 3 at Podgorica, Montenegro.
The international competition, which was launched in 2012, is held every two years for players under the age of 18.