Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Egypt reach World Youth Water Polo Championships
The African qualifiers were held between February 10 and 14 in Zimbabwe.
The Egyptian team won the tournament’s final against South Africa with a scoreline of 15/11, to earn a first-place finish in the competition.
Egypt faced Zimbabwe in their first match of the tournament as they beat them 28/8, before losing to the South African team 10/8.
During the tournament’s second stage, the Egyptian team managed to repeat their victory over Zimbabwe, with a scoreline of 15/5, to clash with South Africa in the final.
Egypt’s win in the final sealed the Pharaohs a spot at the 3rd FINA World Youth Water Polo Championships, held between August 26 and September 3 at Podgorica, Montenegro.
The international competition, which was launched in 2012, is held every two years for players under the age of 18.