Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
Marwan El-Kamash wins gold at South African Swimming Grand Prix
Egyptian swimmer Marwan El-Kamash secured the gold medal at the 2016 South African Swimming Grand Prix.
Marwan won the gold medal in the 400m free with a final time of 3:55.37, just ahead of silver medalist Szurdoki Brent who came in second with 3:56.26.
The 22-year-old fell short of his record in the 400m free that was secured at the World Championship in Kazan, Russia, back in 2015 with a 3:48.15. but that did not stop the Egyptian swimmer from securing the gold medal at the 2016 South African Grand Prix.
It is also worth mentioning that Marwan’s younger brother Youssef is the holder of the Egyptian record for Men’s 100m Breaststroke with a final time of 1:02.62.
Marwan El-Kamash was born in Alexandria, Egypt. He is based in the United states where he studies at the University of South Carolina, majoring in Civil Engineering.