Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Mimi Abdel-Razek resigns as Smouha manager
Zamalek loanee Ibrahim Salah scored a goal to give Smouha an early lead, but he couldn’t help his team to avoid a loss as Mohamed Ragab, Shimelis Bekele and Ahmed Gafar scored three goals to subject Smouha to their first loss since the interim manager’s appointment.
“I would like to thank Smouha for the support they’ve given me, but I apologize as I cannot continue as Smouha manager anymore,” Abdel-Razek told reporters after the game.
“There’s a conspiracy against me and some people in the club don’t want me to continue as the manager. I have also recieved many threats, and that’s why I cannot go on at the club,” he added.
Mimi Abdel-Razek was appointed as Smouha manager last November, following the sacking of Mohamed Youssef.
Abdel-Razek guided Smouha to five wins, 10 draws and one loss; they currently sit in eight place with 28 points.