Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Al Masry play out 2-2 draw with Misr El-Maqassa
Al Masry got off on the stronger foot at the beginning of the encounter. The Green Eagles managed to break the deadlock just nine minutes into the game as Saeed Morad’s shot found the back of the net.
However, just over 10 minutes later El-Maqassa’s Mohamed ‘Mido’ Gaber scored an early equalizer after sending the ball past Ramzy Saleh, getting his side back into the game. Both teams failed to produce further goals until the referee blew the half-time whistle.
Both teams tried to maintain possession at the beginning of the second half. 63 minutes into the game El-Maqassa’s Amr Barakat managed to score his fifth league goal this season, putting his side 2-1 up.
Just eight minutes away from the final whistle, Al Masry’s Ahmed Gomaa scored a beautiful first touch screamer marking the team’s equalizer. At the 89th minute Gomaa could’ve doubled his tally however his header was denied after a great save by El-Maqassa’s goalkeeper.
Following the match, Misr El-Maqassa remain third while Al Masry occupies the fourth position, both with 32 points each.