Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Hasi: Trezeguet is talented but he lacks language
Anderlecht manager Besnik Hasi claims language barrier is the reason behind dropping Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’.
Mahmoud Hassan has only played four league games for his side this season, playing a total of 107 minutes since his arriving from Egyptian giants Al Ahly last summer.
”Trezeguet is a talented player but he lacks language,” Besnik Hasi said.
”He is a diligent player and trains well with us so I gave him a chance against Gent, but he rarely understands what we say.”
”Dealing with him is very difficult because of the language barrier that affected his appearance with the team in the previous games,” the Albanian added.
The Egyptian hasn’t featured for Anderlecht since his side’s 2-1 win against Sint-Truidense in the 24th round of the Belgian League, missing the last two games against KV Mechelen and Zulte Waregem.
The 21-year-old has joined the Belgian side on loan from Al Ahly for a fee reported to be around £1 million, after making more than 50 league appearances for the Red Devils, scoring 7 goals.
Anderlecht are currently third in the Belgian Pro League with 51 points, 4 points behind leaders Gent. Their next game will be against Greek side Olympiacos in the Europa League on February 18.