Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Wenger: Elneny could start against Hull
Elneny made his debut for The Gunners in the domestic cup against Burnley, playing the entire game that saw Arsenal win 2-1 and advance to the fifth round. However, Elneny is yet to feature with Arsenal in the Premier League.
The French manager said that the 23-year-old midfielder has a very good chance of appearing against Hull, which could be Elneny’s second start at Emirates Stadium.
“Elneny is fit. He is one of the players who could get a run out there,” Wenger said in a press conference.
“He is mobile, he is a very good player. He is adapting at the moment and I thinl he is there now. We will certainly see him against Hull. He has a chance to start. I will, as always, play a team who has a good chance to qualify. The normal squad is involved on Saturday and we will play a usual strong team,” he concluded.
Arsenal are set to face Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.