Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Wenger: Elneny could start against Hull
Elneny made his debut for The Gunners in the domestic cup against Burnley, playing the entire game that saw Arsenal win 2-1 and advance to the fifth round. However, Elneny is yet to feature with Arsenal in the Premier League.
The French manager said that the 23-year-old midfielder has a very good chance of appearing against Hull, which could be Elneny’s second start at Emirates Stadium.
“Elneny is fit. He is one of the players who could get a run out there,” Wenger said in a press conference.
“He is mobile, he is a very good player. He is adapting at the moment and I thinl he is there now. We will certainly see him against Hull. He has a chance to start. I will, as always, play a team who has a good chance to qualify. The normal squad is involved on Saturday and we will play a usual strong team,” he concluded.
Arsenal are set to face Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.