KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Wenger: Elneny could start against Hull
Elneny made his debut for The Gunners in the domestic cup against Burnley, playing the entire game that saw Arsenal win 2-1 and advance to the fifth round. However, Elneny is yet to feature with Arsenal in the Premier League.
The French manager said that the 23-year-old midfielder has a very good chance of appearing against Hull, which could be Elneny’s second start at Emirates Stadium.
“Elneny is fit. He is one of the players who could get a run out there,” Wenger said in a press conference.
“He is mobile, he is a very good player. He is adapting at the moment and I thinl he is there now. We will certainly see him against Hull. He has a chance to start. I will, as always, play a team who has a good chance to qualify. The normal squad is involved on Saturday and we will play a usual strong team,” he concluded.
Arsenal are set to face Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.