The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Wenger: Elneny could start against Hull
Elneny made his debut for The Gunners in the domestic cup against Burnley, playing the entire game that saw Arsenal win 2-1 and advance to the fifth round. However, Elneny is yet to feature with Arsenal in the Premier League.
The French manager said that the 23-year-old midfielder has a very good chance of appearing against Hull, which could be Elneny’s second start at Emirates Stadium.
“Elneny is fit. He is one of the players who could get a run out there,” Wenger said in a press conference.
“He is mobile, he is a very good player. He is adapting at the moment and I thinl he is there now. We will certainly see him against Hull. He has a chance to start. I will, as always, play a team who has a good chance to qualify. The normal squad is involved on Saturday and we will play a usual strong team,” he concluded.
Arsenal are set to face Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.