Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Wenger: Elneny could start against Hull
Elneny made his debut for The Gunners in the domestic cup against Burnley, playing the entire game that saw Arsenal win 2-1 and advance to the fifth round. However, Elneny is yet to feature with Arsenal in the Premier League.
The French manager said that the 23-year-old midfielder has a very good chance of appearing against Hull, which could be Elneny’s second start at Emirates Stadium.
“Elneny is fit. He is one of the players who could get a run out there,” Wenger said in a press conference.
“He is mobile, he is a very good player. He is adapting at the moment and I thinl he is there now. We will certainly see him against Hull. He has a chance to start. I will, as always, play a team who has a good chance to qualify. The normal squad is involved on Saturday and we will play a usual strong team,” he concluded.
Arsenal are set to face Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.