Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Ekramy could miss Al Masry clash on Tuesday
A hamstring injury could prevent Al Ahly goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy from participating in Tuesday’s clash against Al Masry.
Club doctor Khaled Mahmoud revealed to the Red Devils’ official website that Sherif Ekramy sustained a hamstring injury, one that prevented him from completing his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on Thursday.
Dr. Mahmoud went on to say that Ekramy could be forced out of Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League match against Al Masry on Tuesday at the Alexandria Stadium.
Al Ahly currently sit atop the league standings with 40 points from 18 matches, five ahead of second-placed Zamalek.