Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Ekramy could miss Al Masry clash on Tuesday
A hamstring injury could prevent Al Ahly goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy from participating in Tuesday’s clash against Al Masry.
Club doctor Khaled Mahmoud revealed to the Red Devils’ official website that Sherif Ekramy sustained a hamstring injury, one that prevented him from completing his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on Thursday.
Dr. Mahmoud went on to say that Ekramy could be forced out of Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League match against Al Masry on Tuesday at the Alexandria Stadium.
Al Ahly currently sit atop the league standings with 40 points from 18 matches, five ahead of second-placed Zamalek.