Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Ekramy could miss Al Masry clash on Tuesday
A hamstring injury could prevent Al Ahly goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy from participating in Tuesday’s clash against Al Masry.
Club doctor Khaled Mahmoud revealed to the Red Devils’ official website that Sherif Ekramy sustained a hamstring injury, one that prevented him from completing his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on Thursday.
Dr. Mahmoud went on to say that Ekramy could be forced out of Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League match against Al Masry on Tuesday at the Alexandria Stadium.
Al Ahly currently sit atop the league standings with 40 points from 18 matches, five ahead of second-placed Zamalek.