Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Ekramy could miss Al Masry clash on Tuesday
A hamstring injury could prevent Al Ahly goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy from participating in Tuesday’s clash against Al Masry.
Club doctor Khaled Mahmoud revealed to the Red Devils’ official website that Sherif Ekramy sustained a hamstring injury, one that prevented him from completing his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on Thursday.
Dr. Mahmoud went on to say that Ekramy could be forced out of Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League match against Al Masry on Tuesday at the Alexandria Stadium.
Al Ahly currently sit atop the league standings with 40 points from 18 matches, five ahead of second-placed Zamalek.