AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Ekramy could miss Al Masry clash on Tuesday
A hamstring injury could prevent Al Ahly goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy from participating in Tuesday’s clash against Al Masry.
Club doctor Khaled Mahmoud revealed to the Red Devils’ official website that Sherif Ekramy sustained a hamstring injury, one that prevented him from completing his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on Thursday.
Dr. Mahmoud went on to say that Ekramy could be forced out of Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League match against Al Masry on Tuesday at the Alexandria Stadium.
Al Ahly currently sit atop the league standings with 40 points from 18 matches, five ahead of second-placed Zamalek.