Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Obafemi Martins completes Chinese Super League switch
Photo: Getty Images
Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins has announced his departure to the Chinese Super League via his official Twitter account.
Obafemi Martins has become the latest big-name signing to join the Chinese Super League, after Shanghai Shenhua secured his services from Major League Soccer side Seattle Sounders.
Martins joined Seattle in March 2013 from La Liga outfit Levante UD for a reported $4 million fee, and won the 2014 U.S. Open Cup under the leadership of Sigi Schmid.
The Nigeria international is entering the twilight of his career, and the financially-lucrative move should come as no surprise.
The 31-year-old joins Freddy Guarín, Demba Ba and Avraam Papadopoulos at the Shanghai-based club.