The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Samir Zaher prosecuted by Cairo Court
Samir Zaher, who served as EFA president for three consecutive terms between 2002 and 2012, is one of the candidates that are planning to participate in the next EFA presidential elections.
Counselor Mohamed Abdel-Shafy made the announcement to prosecute Zaher on Thursday for issuing a check without balance.
Zaher is thought to have issued a check worth 1,700,000 Egyptian Pounds to his nephews, and in addition to the three year prison sentence, he will pay a fine of 100,000 Egyptian Pounds.