Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Samir Zaher prosecuted by Cairo Court
Samir Zaher, who served as EFA president for three consecutive terms between 2002 and 2012, is one of the candidates that are planning to participate in the next EFA presidential elections.
Counselor Mohamed Abdel-Shafy made the announcement to prosecute Zaher on Thursday for issuing a check without balance.
Zaher is thought to have issued a check worth 1,700,000 Egyptian Pounds to his nephews, and in addition to the three year prison sentence, he will pay a fine of 100,000 Egyptian Pounds.