Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Samir Zaher prosecuted by Cairo Court
Samir Zaher, who served as EFA president for three consecutive terms between 2002 and 2012, is one of the candidates that are planning to participate in the next EFA presidential elections.
Counselor Mohamed Abdel-Shafy made the announcement to prosecute Zaher on Thursday for issuing a check without balance.
Zaher is thought to have issued a check worth 1,700,000 Egyptian Pounds to his nephews, and in addition to the three year prison sentence, he will pay a fine of 100,000 Egyptian Pounds.