The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
SQUASH: All-Egyptian semi-finals Taeq SquashColombia PSA Open
An All-Egyptian semi-final are set to take place in the 2016 Taeq SquashColombia PSA Open after Mohamed Elshorbagy, Marwan Elshorbagy, Omar Mosaad and Tarek Momen all advanced to the penultimate round.
Mohamed Elshorbagy, Mosaad and Momen have all made it past their opponents with ease, beating Tom Richards, Saurav Ghosal and Cameron Pilley by three games to nil respectively. While Miguel Angel Rodriguez has seen a three games to one defeat to Egypt’s Marwan Elshorbagy.
Top seeded Mohamed Elshorbagy is set to battle it out with brother and world No.10 Marwan Elshorbagy in the first semi-final fixture, with world No.2 Omar Mosaad set to go head-to-head with fellow Egyptian and world No.11 Tarek Momen in the other tie.
The two semi-final ties will be held on Friday, February 19 in Cartagena, whilst the final showdown will take place on Saturday, February 20.