Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahly fine Hossam Ghaly
Al Ahly captain Hossam Ghaly has been hit with a fine following a row with left-back Hussein El-Sayed during the team’s training session.
Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has confirmed that the Reds’ skipper was handed a fine for his behavior towards his teammate. Ghaly was fined following a heated dispute with his younger teammate Hussein El-Sayed during the team’s training a few days ago.
It is worth mentioning that the club’s football committee had to intervene in order to solve the dispute, which took place before Al Ahly’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on Thursday.
News reports concerning the issue erupted two days later, amid Al Ahly’s preparations to face Al Masry on Tuesday.