Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Elneny, Elmohamady feature as Hull City hold Arsenal in FA Cup
A 0-0 draw was the final outcome at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday, as the Egypt internationals will face each other once again in an FA Cup fifth round replay.
The first half ended in a goalless draw with Arsenal’s Mohamed Elneny and Hull City’s Ahmed Elmohamady both starting the cup tie. Hull City were quite going forward with Arsenal pressing high and dominating in their final third, but Elmohamady contributed with a good defensive display.
On the other hand, Arsenal’s Elneny had shown discipline and an improved game, adapting to Arsenal’s style since making his first appearance against Burnley in the previous round of the FA Cup.
Arsenal were playing positive, attacking football but failed to open the scoring before the half-time whistle blew.
The second half proved to be more of the same, with Arsenal pressing, dominating and creating multiple chances without any tangible outcome.
Nevertheless, El Neny impressing during the second half, as the Egyptian maintained his impressive passing numbers and created chances for his teammates.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) February 20, 2016
Elmohamady put in a very good defensive performance as helped keep a clean sheet for his side, one that would keep them in the FA Cup.
The goalless draw means Elmohamady’s Hull City are set to host Elneny’s Arsenal at the KC Stadium in an FA Cup fifth round replay.