The Egyptian Minister of Youth & Sports has announced that a record-high...
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny joins Indonesian club Persela Lamongan
Egypt’s Omar El-Husseiny has completed his move to Indonesian Super League club Persela Lamongan, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny, a free agent since leaving Estonian champions Levadia Tallin in the summer has been looking to sign for a club in the Far East for the past few months and has finally found one.
The 31-year-old midfielder penned a short-term contract with Indonesia’s Persela Lamongan until next may, KingFut can reveal.
It is worth noting that there’s an ongoing sanction on the kick-off of the Indonesian Super League and if FIFA do not accept the sanction, Omar El-Husseiny will be free to leave the club due to the presence of a clause in his contract.
During his time in Estonia, the former Esco and Kahraba’a Ismailia player won the Estonian league and cup, as well as featuring in the UEFA Champions League qualifiers and scoring a goal in the competition.