Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny joins Indonesian club Persela Lamongan
Egypt’s Omar El-Husseiny has completed his move to Indonesian Super League club Persela Lamongan, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny, a free agent since leaving Estonian champions Levadia Tallin in the summer has been looking to sign for a club in the Far East for the past few months and has finally found one.
The 31-year-old midfielder penned a short-term contract with Indonesia’s Persela Lamongan until next may, KingFut can reveal.
It is worth noting that there’s an ongoing sanction on the kick-off of the Indonesian Super League and if FIFA do not accept the sanction, Omar El-Husseiny will be free to leave the club due to the presence of a clause in his contract.
During his time in Estonia, the former Esco and Kahraba’a Ismailia player won the Estonian league and cup, as well as featuring in the UEFA Champions League qualifiers and scoring a goal in the competition.