Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny joins Indonesian club Persela Lamongan
El-Husseiny, a free agent since leaving Estonian champions Levadia Tallin in the summer has been looking to sign for a club in the Far East for the past few months and has finally found one.
The 31-year-old midfielder penned a short-term contract with Indonesia’s Persela Lamongan until next may, KingFut can reveal.
It is worth noting that there’s an ongoing sanction on the kick-off of the Indonesian Super League and if FIFA do not accept the sanction, Omar El-Husseiny will be free to leave the club due to the presence of a clause in his contract.
During his time in Estonia, the former Esco and Kahraba’a Ismailia player won the Estonian league and cup, as well as featuring in the UEFA Champions League qualifiers and scoring a goal in the competition.