KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny joins Indonesian club Persela Lamongan
Egypt’s Omar El-Husseiny has completed his move to Indonesian Super League club Persela Lamongan, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny, a free agent since leaving Estonian champions Levadia Tallin in the summer has been looking to sign for a club in the Far East for the past few months and has finally found one.
The 31-year-old midfielder penned a short-term contract with Indonesia’s Persela Lamongan until next may, KingFut can reveal.
It is worth noting that there’s an ongoing sanction on the kick-off of the Indonesian Super League and if FIFA do not accept the sanction, Omar El-Husseiny will be free to leave the club due to the presence of a clause in his contract.
During his time in Estonia, the former Esco and Kahraba’a Ismailia player won the Estonian league and cup, as well as featuring in the UEFA Champions League qualifiers and scoring a goal in the competition.