KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny joins Indonesian club Persela Lamongan
El-Husseiny, a free agent since leaving Estonian champions Levadia Tallin in the summer has been looking to sign for a club in the Far East for the past few months and has finally found one.
The 31-year-old midfielder penned a short-term contract with Indonesia’s Persela Lamongan until next may, KingFut can reveal.
It is worth noting that there’s an ongoing sanction on the kick-off of the Indonesian Super League and if FIFA do not accept the sanction, Omar El-Husseiny will be free to leave the club due to the presence of a clause in his contract.
During his time in Estonia, the former Esco and Kahraba’a Ismailia player won the Estonian league and cup, as well as featuring in the UEFA Champions League qualifiers and scoring a goal in the competition.