Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
SQUASH: Elshorbagy defeats his brother, reaches Taeq SquashColombia Open final
“We live together and we know each other’s games very well. We train together every day, we think together about tactics, about how we can play against other players and we are used to having each other on our side.” Mohamed said.
“Today we had to play against each other which was so difficult. Trying to beat my brother is emotionally difficult and it takes so much out of both of us”.
“I thought he played so well, it’s the best he has ever played against me.” Mohamed concluded, following the 3 set to 1 victory over his sibling.