Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
SQUASH: Elshorbagy defeats his brother, reaches Taeq SquashColombia Open final
“We live together and we know each other’s games very well. We train together every day, we think together about tactics, about how we can play against other players and we are used to having each other on our side.” Mohamed said.
“Today we had to play against each other which was so difficult. Trying to beat my brother is emotionally difficult and it takes so much out of both of us”.
“I thought he played so well, it’s the best he has ever played against me.” Mohamed concluded, following the 3 set to 1 victory over his sibling.