Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
SQUASH: Elshorbagy defeats his brother, reaches Taeq SquashColombia Open final
“We live together and we know each other’s games very well. We train together every day, we think together about tactics, about how we can play against other players and we are used to having each other on our side.” Mohamed said.
“Today we had to play against each other which was so difficult. Trying to beat my brother is emotionally difficult and it takes so much out of both of us”.
“I thought he played so well, it’s the best he has ever played against me.” Mohamed concluded, following the 3 set to 1 victory over his sibling.