Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ekramy’s injury to keep him out for two weeks
Al Ahly has confirmed that Sherif Ekramy’s injury to keep him out of action for two weeks.
Ahly’s official website has confirmed Sherif Ekramy’s injury will sideline him for two weeks. This means he will miss his side’s clash against Al Masry on Tuesday.
Ekramy suffered a hamstring injury in his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla. He was pulled out of the match but the extent of his injury is only clear now. X-ray scans confirmed Ahly’s club doctor, Khaled Mahmoud, fears that he would endure a layoff.
Apart from the Masry game, Ekramy’s injury has also seen him left out of Egypt’s squad to face Burkina Faso.