KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Ekramy’s injury to keep him out for two weeks
Ahly’s official website has confirmed Sherif Ekramy’s injury will sideline him for two weeks. This means he will miss his side’s clash against Al Masry on Tuesday.
Ekramy suffered a hamstring injury in his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla. He was pulled out of the match but the extent of his injury is only clear now. X-ray scans confirmed Ahly’s club doctor, Khaled Mahmoud, fears that he would endure a layoff.
Apart from the Masry game, Ekramy’s injury has also seen him left out of Egypt’s squad to face Burkina Faso.