Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Ekramy’s injury to keep him out for two weeks
Al Ahly has confirmed that Sherif Ekramy’s injury to keep him out of action for two weeks.
Ahly’s official website has confirmed Sherif Ekramy’s injury will sideline him for two weeks. This means he will miss his side’s clash against Al Masry on Tuesday.
Ekramy suffered a hamstring injury in his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla. He was pulled out of the match but the extent of his injury is only clear now. X-ray scans confirmed Ahly’s club doctor, Khaled Mahmoud, fears that he would endure a layoff.
Apart from the Masry game, Ekramy’s injury has also seen him left out of Egypt’s squad to face Burkina Faso.