Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Ekramy’s injury to keep him out for two weeks
Al Ahly has confirmed that Sherif Ekramy’s injury to keep him out of action for two weeks.
Ahly’s official website has confirmed Sherif Ekramy’s injury will sideline him for two weeks. This means he will miss his side’s clash against Al Masry on Tuesday.
Ekramy suffered a hamstring injury in his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla. He was pulled out of the match but the extent of his injury is only clear now. X-ray scans confirmed Ahly’s club doctor, Khaled Mahmoud, fears that he would endure a layoff.
Apart from the Masry game, Ekramy’s injury has also seen him left out of Egypt’s squad to face Burkina Faso.