Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Flamini pleased with Elneny partnership
Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini praised his new teammate Mohamed Elneny following their game against Hull City on Saturday.
The duo played the full 90 minutes in the Gunners’ goalless draw with Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
Following the match, Falmini expressed his delight with the performances of midfield colleague Elneny and 19-year-old Alex Iwobi.
“I think they both played very well. They were very good in their positions, very good technically and also in transition [both] defensively and offensively,” Flamini said.
The French midfielder added that he enjoyed playing alongside Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny, who got his second start in the competition on Saturday.
“It was a good partnership and I enjoyed it but we have to continue now,” he concluded.
Elneny earned plaudits from Arsenal fans for his display at the Emirates Stadium as he played 90 minutes in a game full of chances for the home side, but to no avail.
The Egyptian international is expected to feature in the replay tie at Hull’s KC Stadium in a fortnight.