Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Flamini pleased with Elneny partnership
Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini praised his new teammate Mohamed Elneny following their game against Hull City on Saturday.
The duo played the full 90 minutes in the Gunners’ goalless draw with Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
Following the match, Falmini expressed his delight with the performances of midfield colleague Elneny and 19-year-old Alex Iwobi.
“I think they both played very well. They were very good in their positions, very good technically and also in transition [both] defensively and offensively,” Flamini said.
The French midfielder added that he enjoyed playing alongside Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny, who got his second start in the competition on Saturday.
“It was a good partnership and I enjoyed it but we have to continue now,” he concluded.
Elneny earned plaudits from Arsenal fans for his display at the Emirates Stadium as he played 90 minutes in a game full of chances for the home side, but to no avail.
The Egyptian international is expected to feature in the replay tie at Hull’s KC Stadium in a fortnight.