Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Flamini pleased with Elneny partnership
Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini praised his new teammate Mohamed Elneny following their game against Hull City on Saturday.
The duo played the full 90 minutes in the Gunners’ goalless draw with Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
Following the match, Falmini expressed his delight with the performances of midfield colleague Elneny and 19-year-old Alex Iwobi.
“I think they both played very well. They were very good in their positions, very good technically and also in transition [both] defensively and offensively,” Flamini said.
The French midfielder added that he enjoyed playing alongside Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny, who got his second start in the competition on Saturday.
“It was a good partnership and I enjoyed it but we have to continue now,” he concluded.
Elneny earned plaudits from Arsenal fans for his display at the Emirates Stadium as he played 90 minutes in a game full of chances for the home side, but to no avail.
The Egyptian international is expected to feature in the replay tie at Hull’s KC Stadium in a fortnight.