Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
Flamini pleased with Elneny partnership
Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini praised his new teammate Mohamed Elneny following their game against Hull City on Saturday.
The duo played the full 90 minutes in the Gunners’ goalless draw with Hull City in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
Following the match, Falmini expressed his delight with the performances of midfield colleague Elneny and 19-year-old Alex Iwobi.
“I think they both played very well. They were very good in their positions, very good technically and also in transition [both] defensively and offensively,” Flamini said.
The French midfielder added that he enjoyed playing alongside Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny, who got his second start in the competition on Saturday.
“It was a good partnership and I enjoyed it but we have to continue now,” he concluded.
Elneny earned plaudits from Arsenal fans for his display at the Emirates Stadium as he played 90 minutes in a game full of chances for the home side, but to no avail.
The Egyptian international is expected to feature in the replay tie at Hull’s KC Stadium in a fortnight.