Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
100th appearance for Ghazal, Nacional draw with Setúbal
Both teams attempted to threaten each other’s goals early on until Tiquinho Soares gave the visitors the upper hand just 15 minutes into the game. The remainder of the first half was uneventful with the hosts trying to level the score.
In the second half, the hosts pushed more to find an equalizer as Ghazal and his men lost momentum. Setúbal were able to find the net in the 59th minute through André Claro. Four minutes later, Ghazal night came to an end when he was subbed off for Luis Aurelio.
In the 94th minute, Setúbal’s Joaozinho received a red card for a second booking, but it was too late for either team to score.
With this draw, Nacional fail to win in the month of February with another draw and one loss. Nacional currently sit in 15th place with 21 points.
Next up, CD Nacional will host F.C. Paços de Ferreira on February 26.