Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
100th appearance for Ghazal, Nacional draw with Setúbal
Both teams attempted to threaten each other’s goals early on until Tiquinho Soares gave the visitors the upper hand just 15 minutes into the game. The remainder of the first half was uneventful with the hosts trying to level the score.
In the second half, the hosts pushed more to find an equalizer as Ghazal and his men lost momentum. Setúbal were able to find the net in the 59th minute through André Claro. Four minutes later, Ghazal night came to an end when he was subbed off for Luis Aurelio.
In the 94th minute, Setúbal’s Joaozinho received a red card for a second booking, but it was too late for either team to score.
With this draw, Nacional fail to win in the month of February with another draw and one loss. Nacional currently sit in 15th place with 21 points.
Next up, CD Nacional will host F.C. Paços de Ferreira on February 26.