KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
100th appearance for Ghazal, Nacional draw with Setúbal
Both teams attempted to threaten each other’s goals early on until Tiquinho Soares gave the visitors the upper hand just 15 minutes into the game. The remainder of the first half was uneventful with the hosts trying to level the score.
In the second half, the hosts pushed more to find an equalizer as Ghazal and his men lost momentum. Setúbal were able to find the net in the 59th minute through André Claro. Four minutes later, Ghazal night came to an end when he was subbed off for Luis Aurelio.
In the 94th minute, Setúbal’s Joaozinho received a red card for a second booking, but it was too late for either team to score.
With this draw, Nacional fail to win in the month of February with another draw and one loss. Nacional currently sit in 15th place with 21 points.
Next up, CD Nacional will host F.C. Paços de Ferreira on February 26.