Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
100th appearance for Ghazal, Nacional draw with Setúbal
Both teams attempted to threaten each other’s goals early on until Tiquinho Soares gave the visitors the upper hand just 15 minutes into the game. The remainder of the first half was uneventful with the hosts trying to level the score.
In the second half, the hosts pushed more to find an equalizer as Ghazal and his men lost momentum. Setúbal were able to find the net in the 59th minute through André Claro. Four minutes later, Ghazal night came to an end when he was subbed off for Luis Aurelio.
In the 94th minute, Setúbal’s Joaozinho received a red card for a second booking, but it was too late for either team to score.
With this draw, Nacional fail to win in the month of February with another draw and one loss. Nacional currently sit in 15th place with 21 points.
Next up, CD Nacional will host F.C. Paços de Ferreira on February 26.