Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
100th appearance for Ghazal, Nacional draw with Setúbal
Both teams attempted to threaten each other’s goals early on until Tiquinho Soares gave the visitors the upper hand just 15 minutes into the game. The remainder of the first half was uneventful with the hosts trying to level the score.
In the second half, the hosts pushed more to find an equalizer as Ghazal and his men lost momentum. Setúbal were able to find the net in the 59th minute through André Claro. Four minutes later, Ghazal night came to an end when he was subbed off for Luis Aurelio.
In the 94th minute, Setúbal’s Joaozinho received a red card for a second booking, but it was too late for either team to score.
With this draw, Nacional fail to win in the month of February with another draw and one loss. Nacional currently sit in 15th place with 21 points.
Next up, CD Nacional will host F.C. Paços de Ferreira on February 26.