The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Handball Youth team crowned Mediterranean Championship
The Egyptian handball U-18 team won The Mediterranean Championship title on Saturday after beating Turkey in the final match 28-37.
The championship which was held in Alexandria, ended on Saturday after handing the Egyptian team, led by coach Ahmed Nabil, the golden medals.
Egypt also achieved a number of awards, as Ahmed Rady was announced the championship’s MVP, Abdelaziz Ehab best left wing, Shehab Ahmed best left back and Amr Khaled ‘Castilo’ best right wing.
“This team will be a great support for the national team during the next few years. The championship wasn’t easy and we deserved to win,” said Khaled Hamouda, The Egyptian Volleyball Federation president.
Tunisia won the bronze medal after beating Saudi Arabia 17-15 in the match for the third and fourth places, and Algeria reached the fifth place while Jordan reached the sixth place.